Finish the sentence!

beaverfan
It's been a while since we had a thread like this so I thought I'd get one going.

Type a sentence minus the last word, then the next person comes along and finishes that sentence and then writes another one of course minus the last word.


One dark and dreary night, a long time ago there existed a _________
 
Thuggin4Life
beaverfan said:
One dark and dreary night, a long time ago there existed a _________

fisherman. Who for some reason turned to the internet for advice and triped over the carpet, hit the keyboard with his palm, and when he awoke he found________________?
 
bigsteel
Thuggin4Life said:
fisherman. Who for some reason turned to the internet for advice and triped over the carpet, hit the keyboard with his palm, and when he awoke he found________________?

dead carp on the_____________________
 
TTFishon
bigsteel said:
dead carp on the_____________________

Dinner plate. When he decided to take a bite he thought to himself__________________
 
ninja2010
"why? why am i doing this?" then he quickly realized _____________
 
Rascal
It tasted great so he decided____________
 
gjonesjr
to rub it all over his body,and then his wife walk in and said___________________
 
Raincatcher
to invite bigsteel,OnTheFly and eggs to join him/her the next night. He/she had boned it and made fish tacos and they all really __________
 
troutdude
enjoyed their meal immensely; especially with some fresh lemon juice. But, then, in the middle of the night _____________
 
cwsmith
they began to have strange, strange dreams that they were now carp. they were eating _____
 
ninja2010
each other, and luvin it... but then, out of nowhere comes this huge ______
 
TTFishon
Net and pulled them out of the water only to be __________
 
K
kaimuki49
gently grabbed by an army of loving hands who stroked them with wet towels and then carefully put them back in the water. To their amazment someone had obtained a Temporary Restraining Order against gillnetting and volunteers from the Fishing Forum were on hand to give aid to the fish ensnared in this the last net to be pulled from those waters. The attorney for the group, with tailored dark suit, Italian made shoes, gold cuff links proudly thrust the TRO issued by the Court up in the air and into the hands of the gillnetters. But there was a rush of noise and as everyone turned to look .. . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Raincatcher
kaimuki49 said:
gently grabbed by an army of loving hands who stroked them with wet towels and then carefully put them back in the water. To their amazment someone had obtained a Temporary Restraining Order against gillnetting and volunteers from the Fishing Forum were on hand to give aid to the fish ensnared in this the last net to be pulled from those waters. The attorney for the group, with tailored dark suit, Italian made shoes, gold cuff links proudly thrust the TRO issued by the Court up in the air and into the hands of the gillnetters. But there was a rush of noise and as everyone turned to look .. . . . . . . . . . . .
only to see a crowd of half naked men and women in running shoes,every one of them were dressed in skimpy pink running shorts & tops,headed straight toward them. All sizes,shapes and ages rushed toward the fisher folk shouting ______________________________________________
 
lilsalmon
Raincatcher said:
only to see a crowd of half naked men and women in running shoes,every one of them were dressed in skimpy pink running shorts & tops,headed straight toward them. All sizes,shapes and ages rushed toward the fisher folk shouting ______________________________________________

"Screw the fish, save the tata's!!!" As the last net was yanked from the water and thrown in the direction of the runners a voice said _________
 
beaverfan
Autofisher????? The net hits it's mark and he is immediatly tripped up, he falls face first into a pile of _________________
 
troutmasta
beaverfan said:
Autofisher????? The net hits it's mark and he is immediatly tripped up, he falls face first into a pile of _________________

Gold left by the retreating leprechauns, who had fled in fear of the infamous_______________
 
mrlindeman
El Wapo from the three amigos, but on their way troutski tripped one of them and screamed.....
 
ChezJfrey
"You all stay away from Heather Locklear! She is ____________________..."
 
halibuthitman
Getting realy frickin old but you know what bigfootfisher says..........
 
Top Bottom