Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet; Oregon

A
Ariel&Jared12
If you get Animal Planet &find Bigfoot real or interesting, watch Finding Bigfoot on Friday (July 22nd) at 6PM. We watched the episode yesterday with Jareds's family &it was pretty interesting to watch. They investigate a sighting by 2 fisherman on the McKenzie River. On another episode, a couple episodes later, they had a reunion at Bigfoot &Beer in Leaburg &at the end, they said they will be returning to Oregon. Not sure if its for another investigation or reunion but we shall wait &see :)

Ariel

S
sherman
That was a fun thing to watch with my 11 yr old grandson this morning. The fun part was scaring him eveytime the film got exciting. I'm a skeptic. If they have been tracking these things for so many years why hasn't anyone ever come across some bones that would be from a critter 8' tall? They can't live forever & there would have to be some remains that someone would have stumbled across. Every documentary I've seen has always showed something in the distance but very blurry. That film a few years back when these guys supposedly had the remains of a Big foot turned out to be a hoax.

B
beaverfan
I too am skeptical but think it is possible they exist. Chimpanzee's, Elephant's and ants are all known to bury there dead. In fact some ants will even bury ANY dead ant they come across. Maybe Squatch's bury they're dead? That would certainly limit the possibility of finding one's carcass. Also an intelligent creature like a primate wouldn't have too much trouble staying out of site except for a few distant sightings. Maybe the people that get close and see them up close may not get the oppurtunity to tell their story if you know what I mean.

H
Hawk
I already know where they be...:lol::lol::lol:

A
Ariel&Jared12
Whether or not Bigfoot is real or not all together, nobody can explain why they hear the yells in the middle of the night. A human isn't going to yell around like Bigfoot in the middle of the woods, lol. That person would be high &have no life all around the world.

On the reunion episode, someone asked about the bones too &they said Bigfoot burys their dead.

D
Drew9870
I don't call it Bigfoot, just BS.

Bury their own kind: This would mean EVERY area 'with bigfoot' has multiple Bigfoot, unless they have cloaking capabilities, they would get caught on hunters motion detecting video cameras. Why haven't humans found fossilized remains? We have found bones from thousand of years ago, what stops us from finding bigfoot remains? Do they just happen to disintegrate so we can keep the myth going, like Mothman, Goatsucker, etc. What about fecal matter? I assume they bury that too?

Noises: Your in the woods with different animals, animals like humans have accidents, bronken bones, wounds, they get attacked and get away, coyotes howl in different tones sometimes, sometimes you wouldn't know it was a coyote, they might get saliva caught in their throat and sound more like a screech rather than a howl.

Getting one on camera: Humans find new species of critters almost every day, mainly bugs, but how could we not have caught something that ''looks'' to weigh over 280lbs? We should all know that bs story of the guy catching one on video while riding horseback, scientists did research on the movements of this 'creature', only to find out the movement of the legs was not possible for a creature of the size.

I used to be a believer, until I see how many people try to fake it with good detail, just like the Lochness Monster that was 'caught on photo', it was a wooden costruction made to look like the silhouette of Nessie. Creatures over 5lbs on this planet are not hard to find, autopsy, and research by those who are dedicated. Sorry to say, but just like Stocker Trout, a lot of us like to have our own beliefs, Bigfoot isn't fact, it is everyones opinion, right there with Mothman, Goatsucker, Nessie, look them all up, ironic how bigfoot used to pop up on science FICTION channels sometimes.

Hate me not, but this is fact everyone. Tell me to prove it, prove it is not.

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
Drew9870 said:
I don't call it Bigfoot, just BS.

Bury their own kind: This would mean EVERY area 'with bigfoot' has multiple Bigfoot, unless they have cloaking capabilities, they would get caught on hunters motion detecting video cameras. Why haven't humans found fossilized remains? We have found bones from thousand of years ago, what stops us from finding bigfoot remains? Do they just happen to disintegrate so we can keep the myth going, like Mothman, Goatsucker, etc. What about fecal matter? I assume they bury that too?

Noises: Your in the woods with different animals, animals like humans have accidents, bronken bones, wounds, they get attacked and get away, coyotes howl in different tones sometimes, sometimes you wouldn't know it was a coyote, they might get saliva caught in their throat and sound more like a screech rather than a howl.

Getting one on camera: Humans find new species of critters almost every day, mainly bugs, but how could we not have caught something that ''looks'' to weigh over 280lbs? We should all know that bs story of the guy catching one on video while riding horseback, scientists did research on the movements of this 'creature', only to find out the movement of the legs was not possible for a creature of the size.

I used to be a believer, until I see how many people try to fake it with good detail, just like the Lochness Monster that was 'caught on photo', it was a wooden costruction made to look like the silhouette of Nessie. Creatures over 5lbs on this planet are not hard to find, autopsy, and research by those who are dedicated. Sorry to say, but just like Stocker Trout, a lot of us like to have our own beliefs, Bigfoot isn't fact, it is everyones opinion, right there with Mothman, Goatsucker, Nessie, look them all up, ironic how bigfoot used to pop up on science FICTION channels sometimes.

Hate me not, but this is fact everyone. Tell me to prove it, prove it is not.

LMAO you try to be so scientific without following ANY of the rules of science!

Bigfoot is a theory, the main way of testing that theory is by trying every possible way to disprove it. (which it is apparent you haven't done because many of the things you speak of HAVE been found) Until it is proven that BF does not exist your statements are not fact they are opinions. Just like the people who say stocked fish are too dumb and not worth eating aren't speaking factually but that is their opinion

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
When you say ''HAVE been found'' are you talking about the ''Hair", "Footprints", "Skeletal Remains", and all those other fakes that were planted. Haha, your wanting to argue over a MYTH and defend a MYTH, I don't need anything scientific to figure out this is fake, and everything I speak of has not been found, because what was found was not real, anything you see on TV is purely for getting you to believe it, those people who pursue Bigfoot on TV are playing sounds in the woods and have people throwing rocks at them, it is all pure BS. It is as simple as us highly developed humans would have found skeletal remains and bodies that could have been autopsied if they existed, Period.

Theory..... Try Myth.

So everyone, about those Fairies, Dragons, and Gnomes..... A lot of us live in a fantasy world I guess.

The government allows things to be lied about and to not be told on air, look at that one show about the people who pursue ghosts, it becomes apparent they are faking, unless you are someone who watches soap operas!

Quote from me
"Unless they have cloaking capabilities, they would get caught on hunters motion detecting video cameras" Plus, if you want to say they have caught them on video, then how come they haven't leaked out across the nation? Let me guess, the government took the tape away from them so we didn't panic :lol:.

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
Beaverfan, I know how you just love to be oppositionally defient with everything I say, I'll never know as much as you will I?

Following any rules of science, lol, what is science? Thinking Bigfoot exists! :D

I'm not trying to be scientific, just showing some common sense people should have, rather than once hearing about it and believing it, the believers are those who don't think outside the box far enough.

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
Drew9870 said:
I'm not trying to be scientific, just showing some common sense people should have, rather than once hearing about it and believing it, the believers are those who don't think outside the box far enough.

Like pulling a "monster" catfish out of the Willamette....:D

"Gary Galovich, the western Oregon warmwater fish biologist for the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife office in Corvallis, said that Beaty's catfish is remarkable on a number of levels. "First of all getting a channel cat that size out of the Willamette, I mean we know they're out there," he said. "

Thats the only part of the article that was free....

I don't know one way or the other whether they exist, all I know is the Henderson's had a mighty fine specimen....:lol: