Finally....she fishes

L

lilsalmon

Well, after 12 weeks, 2 days and some odd hours (I wasn't counting :D) I finally got to hit the water. Thanks Jeanna for taking me out on the water. It was great. I got skunked and Jeanna got 2 trout on, of all things, a jig. It was wonderful to be out again and enjoying the water, good company, fishing and lunch on the river. Sweet. Life is good once again. :dance:

I have some pics but I am still unable to post them for some reason.

Last edited:
brandon4455

brandon4455

cool glad you got back on the water. were you saying are we there yet all the way there? :lol:

L

lilsalmon

Pretty much...then I wanted to do it again....especially that small stretch just before the take out....right Jeanna...hehe...that was fun.

J

JeannaJigs

I had a great time floatin the river and am glad I could get you back on the water! Thanks for lunch :) sorry I tried to kill us for 30 seconds. Thanks for that rad jig. It will be the inspiration of many more jigs to come. It's nice to not have to fish with those men folk once in a while lol.

If you send me the pictures, I can upload them if you want.

J

JeannaJigs

Pretty much...then I wanted to do it again....especially that small stretch just before the take out....right Jeanna...hehe...that was fun.

You're the only person in the boat that thought high centering was fun lol. Never had that happen before. Scared the crap outta me. We didn't die though. Lesson learned.

S

Santiam338

Yeah I "heard" sumtin about a "Rock"...:think:

I thought it was about impossible to hit anything on that stretch..:shock:

;)

I'll be hitting that float again as soon as we get a shot of rain..Looking forward to pics..

Last edited:
J

JeannaJigs

Lol it's so freakin low. That damn rock came outta nowhere. I swear it wasn't there lol. I must say I got a good visual o the bottom structure and while it's super snaggy, I really like that stretch. Now that I've got a feel for it Im looking forward to some rain.

And last week when I floated it, I didn't hit anything but the boat behind me nailed a ton of rocks. So yeah! There! Lol

G

GraphiteZen

Well, after 12 weeks, 2 days and some odd hours (I wasn't counting :D) I finally got to hit the water. Thanks Jeanna for taking me out on the water. It was great. I got skunked and Jeanna got 2 trout on, of all things, a jig. It was wonderful to be out again and enjoying the water, good company, fishing and lunch on the river. Sweet. Life is good once again. :dance:

I have some pics but I am still unable to post them for some reason.

Congratulations Rose!!

B

bigsteel

im glad u got out,sounds like a great day on the water

A

autofisher

Nice to see that you're starting to get back into the swing of things...... Hope to see you out there again soon.

P

plumb2fish

Was good to see you ladies out there yesterday. Sorry For not getting your name correct Jeanna. We managed to boat a nice lil chromer hen and a pile of smolts and cutties. Got 2 dark bucks the day before. Don't feel bad about the rocks, I managed to get one pretty good at the fork where the island is....tried to slip through a slot that was not as wide as i thought...lol

J

JeannaJigs

Everyone gets my name wrong, i'm used to it lol. Sorry I totally didn't recognize you until after I was downriver and i said to rose, I have no idea who that is, but they know me...but maybe it's that plumb2fish guy. lol, so sorry about that. I'm kinda oblivious when i'm out on the water. Lol I think I heard you hit that rock, we were just above you about 100 yards. You went down the left slot instead of right didn't ya lol. I did that last weekend and barely made it through. Very tight, and this week it was lower lol. I opted to go right and then cut over. Thank god for fiberglass right? lol. I really like that section of river, wish there were more fish present.

S

Santiam338

Any pictures yet?? I want to see the one of Jeanna pushing her boat off the rock..:lol:

I also had a embarrassing moment on that float last week.:shock:

Kinda didn't want the world to see my super secret plug,but what the heck;)

LOL

IMG_0216.png

J

JeannaJigs

Any pictures yet?? I want to see the one of Jeanna pushing her boat off the rock..:lol:

I also had a embarrassing moment on that float last week.:shock:

Kinda didn't want the world to see my super secret plug,but what the heck;)

LOL

IMG_0216.png

RELENTLESS! lol

There's no pictures of my embarassing moment. Thank god. I felt like such a freakin' retard. If it had been a busier day, I would've worn glasses and my hood the rest of the day, and kept a low profile, 'cause I'd of been dying of embarassment lol.

L

lilsalmon

Jeanna did great.....very impressive. It was a fun time...going backward was the best part seriously.....I will go with her anytime....whenever she gives the holler...I only got scenery pics which I will have to have Jeanna post.....

Top Bottom