Finally caught something!!!!!!!

O
OnSafari
We went out Sunday 4/10/11 We had a not to terrible day. It was all going as usual, except one thing. New hi viz line, and new med action 8.6 rod Okuma- Started off at McIver and worked our way down towards the Willamette. We had to stop and go home, then we came back a couple hours later. I cast a number of times using different lures. I finally felt a pull and shake. Woo whoo my first fish. A little foot long or so Rainbow Trout. It however was not dinner, Native but cute.

L
lilsalmon
Yay!!!! Good job...I love fishin for trout

S
skunk
Remember, native or not, no dinner for trout yet. Seasons not open on the clack. Good job though. Two more loooong months. LOL

J
JeannaJigs
I'd fight a trout right now and be the happiest person alive....just to feel that tug on the other end.

R
rippin fish lips
JeannaJigs said:
I'd fight a trout right now and be the happiest person alive....just to feel that tug on the other end.

yeah me to!

T
Thuggin4Life
Still sounds fun!

O
OnSafari
skunk said:
Remember, native or not, no dinner for trout yet. Seasons not open on the clack. Good job though. Two more loooong months. LOL

Good to Know. The only posting I saw was fin cut. :(:think:

S
skunk
Its in the regs, just want to keep you from a ticket. May 28-oct 31. During that time, eat a few up.

Gunga
Gunga
I can't wait for trout season to begin. im tired of going after steelhead and salmon and getting skunked each time i go out. I also can't wait for the waters to warm up for bass and panfish.

S
skunk
True, I actually went to the D. and Mckenzie the last two weekends just to get some trout. They are popping on the Mckenzie right now!!!

R
rippin fish lips
skunk said:
They are popping on the Mckenzie right now!!!

NO THEY ARE'NT! nO TROUT IN THE MAC AND THE ONES THAT ARE ARE POOLED UP IN MY BACKYARD!

S
skunk
Haha, oops sorry, just trying to get some peeps outa mine. :D:lol::D