Finally, bank maggot with options

T
the_intimidator03
Well the other day I finally picked up a U-style float tube with duffel bag and fins for 50 bucks. Now I just need a manual air pump LOL. Im not much of a blowhard LOL. Ill get pics when I can of it :-D

Reactions: capblack
T
Throbbit _Shane
Congrats on getting off the bank. Keep an eye on Craigslist still. I found my pontoon boat on there for only 80 bucks and the guy threw in a manual pump.

Colby blew up one of his pontoons the hard way the other day... The 2 pumps i have wont fit his valve. I couldnt do that even if i was only blowing up a float tube lol.

Reactions: beaverfan
T
the_intimidator03
well I blew it up by sheer manpower. it says dont fill past 2 psi LOL gotta figure out when THAT is lol Its also got a seperate bladder for back rest. Its a North X Northwest brand. got plenty of pockets to get me lost with gear... now to figure out mounting rod holder and rod rack LOL

troutdude
troutdude
Sounds real decent man. Now you'll be transformed from Bank Maggot to Water Skeeter!

(someone should use Bank Maggot as a screen name...LOL)

T
the_intimidator03
i agree trout, Now to get out and put my bottom part of my wetsuit on blow it up and go for a little fishin jig when i can :-D

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Nice - just fill her till she's firm. My tube is a North X Northwest V-boat. Like it more than the two Caddis U-boats i had before. One of these days I'm going to have to break down and get a toon instead of the tube. Had a heck of a time last summer after going a bit too far on leg power out at Hagg, on a windy day. Gunga (youngfishtyler) and I were out cruising for bass, and we went from Ramp A down to the dam and back, and the wind kicked up a bit. Got pretty tiring kicking all that way. Gunga was using a borrowed toon with fins (heh, no oars available I guess) and he was making no head way. I was doing better - but about 2/3 the way back, I had to beach myself and carry the tube back along the beach, I just couldn't make much headway against the wind after tiring myself out. I think a toon, with oars would've been better.

Even better would be a toon with a trolling motor...

Reactions: beaverfan