FF's 1st keeper

F
fishingfreak
I have been helping my buddy get his boat finished in time for the Winter Steelhead and Sturgeon Season. We have worked hard on it for the last couple months. We finished it up late Wednesday night and we decided to head out Yesterday for the old sink or swim initial test run. We went out to a awesome hole on the Upper Willy and had a blast. The boat ran great and looks even better. We antied up on a bet that the 1st person that landed a keeper on the boat the other 2 had to buy a Steak dinner at Saylors Old Country Kitchen.:dance::lol::D Here is the 1st keeper brought in and released .:D The Steak dinner was Huge and Awesome! I am still full from that 24 ozer.:shock: Hehehehe Thanks Guys it was GOOD!:dance::lol: The fish put up one heck of a fight and came out of the water twice to my amazement. They are good fighters when they are mad!

FF

2010-11-17_14_18_27.jpg

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go!

P
Phil_Bud
healthy lookin sturgeous.

I
Ifishforfood
right on bro!!

T
tnffishman
Wow, someone needs to stop FF, he's on a RAMPAGE!!! Nice work on the gator bro

Y
youngbuck307
Nice to see u getting into fish still bro hit same hole about where ur boat is last saterday for some c&r didn't get any keeper size but sure was from boat instead of bank! But how u been long time no talk

I
imfishing
Nice fish....

Slayin' in full effect.

F
fishingfreak
youngbuck307 said:
Nice to see u getting into fish still bro hit same hole about where ur boat is last saterday for some c&r didn't get any keeper size but sure was from boat instead of bank! But how u been long time no talk

I have been good. That hole was on fire Tom, it was amazing. No other boneheads out in the weather except us. I may have landed the 1st keeper and 2 shakers but they pulled in 8' and 11' monsters that freaked me out, I just lipped them, they gave up, hooked popped right out, and off they went. I had to hold onto my buddy cause the wind was blowing and the fish was pulling him in.
It was definetely fun on the boat. Can't wait to hit the winter Steelies on a boat. How was the move?

M
mgdguy
Awesome, you are killing em! (and us!) :clap:

Y
youngbuck307
Nice! We had like a hour of light then fished till dark 30 and went in. We both had 2 smaller shakers one was a
nice fight for his size. But move was ok still unpacking. Need more daylight after work though lol. So for now fishing is only on days I get off early

kirkster
kirkster
Good job FF thats a great healthy looking gater.

F
fishingfreak
Thanks everyone! C&R is a blast for those gators! I have caught quite a few shakers my 1st year but this guy fought hard and is my 1st keeper size although I released him.

FF

G
getreelguide
nice fish

nice fish

That just sucks that fish is gorgeous. Thanks to ODFW you could not keep a keeper.

S
skunk
Nice report and fish. And that's a great wager, dinner at Saylor's!!!