FF's 1st Coho!

F
fishingfreak
Went out Yesterday with Dan88 and the Coho Kid! Went back to the place we spotted the big run of Coho. I had the 1st one on and lost it (I Wasn't ready for the Burst of head shakin power of these guys).I also landed 3 foul hooked while reeling in when other fisherman had fish on and released them. Dan88 landed his 1st beautiful 11lb Hen, I lost one due to someone elses snagged line in the water and an hr later landed this Buck. My 1st Coho what a fighter. Thanks Dan for the use of your pole. Next time I will remember where your drag is on your Alien baitcaster.:lol: The Coho Kid was with his Mom who landed 2 nice ones and showed us all up. You Go Mom:lol: The pics were taken 3 hrs after they were caught the little buck started turning a little red fast but the Hens held there color nicely. Next time pics right after the catch.:D

9-7-2010Coho003.jpg
9-7-2010Coho002.jpg
FF

F
fishingfreak
The garbage all over the place was picked up by me and 3 other fisherman on the way out 5 large bags.

M
Moe
Great job man! You are killing all species of fish! Congrats!

T
TTFishon
Nice!!! Looks like a killer day on the water! Good for you guys for picking up other people's garbage.

F
fishingfreak
Ya the garbage was ridiculous. Especially when its in the pic at my feet. But there were 3 other fisherman who pitched in and helped as well.

T
TTFishon
Looks like a cop needs to hide in the bushes and wright up a bunch of littering tickets.

R
rippin fish lips
TTFishon said:
Looks like a cop needs to hide in the bushes and wright up a bunch of littering tickets.

Yeah i agree... and thats a beautiful coho! way to go bro!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man. Thanks for picking it up.

K
kmleopard
Awesome catch man! Thanks for picking up someone elses trash. You are a true outdoorsman!

D
dud3r
Nice fish and good deed.

T
tnffishman
Ahh red, shmed that's a beaut man! Wish my first silver looked like that, my first one had sores and gashes all over the sides :(

TNF

F
fishingfreak
It was like a mirror when it 1st came out. But the Bucks turn quick. The Hens stayed Chrome all day. The trash is just my way of helping the fishing grounds, river, and my duty as a fisherman. a lot of other guys pitched in too.

FF

D
Dbaum
Nice fish...I hope I can get at 'em next week and thank you for picking up the trash...there is nothing worse than people who want to ruin it for the rest of us who actually care! DB.

troutdude
troutdude
Beautiful fish! And I tip my hat to you and the others, who all picked up that trash.

When the waters rise, all of that trash would have been in the river!

I also vote for tickets for littering!!!

C
Cohosanders
Machine

Machine

:clap::clap: You are a fish catching machine:DWe gotta hit the water someday fo sho:cool:

I
imfishing
Greetings All,

I was the flosser making rude comments about all the flossers.

It was good fishing with you two gentlemen, When I mentioned the OFF I didn't think you were going to post a giant 12 by 12 glossy of your self holding some nice rod-hoe. Nice photo.

Had I known that I was fishing next to the Great FishingFreak and Dan88, I would have worn a tie under my waders.

Anyhow - Was really an awesome fishing day.

And As For You Flossers - You should try to entice fish to bite naturally, It will bring you way more pleasure and you will save gear. Besides it puts the other fish off the bite. So thanks for flossing. Damn flossing flossers. Go Get Flossed!!...
Sufferin' Suckotash.

And thanks for cleaning up the beach. I would sure like to catch one of those litterbugs littering.

Nice fish <Wink> did you ever make it back up there. I slept after work for 12 hours...Whew.

Nice Fish.

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
Great FF my Arse. I was asking you questions. I didn't even know where I was at til I asked you.lol Remember I was asking you what to do! Well I landed a few nice ones after you left up in the rapids and made a few other people Rod Hoes that didn't have fish on the bank . That is how i convinced people to help with the trash.lol We are heading back up there Tomorrow.lol

B
bigdog
fishingfreak said:
Great FF my Arse. I was asking you questions.

Your always asking qeustions lol It's ok we still like ya lol.

B
bigdog
Imfishing: you went to cedar creek and didn't expect to see "flossering" :lol: come on now put some thought in to it :lol: Also for my knowing what is a rod hoe?

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
Well there was a lot of flossing and a lot snagging but not by any of the OFF members.