Faraday tips

Z
zarboth
now if you are going soon you should use purple power bait eggs fish onthe bottem and go all the way to the end of the damn away from the sandbar and you should get bites and see willy the steel head <----- thats what i named the one that always swam by the dam you could grab it out of the water if you wanted lol

K
Kais
That's funny, i will call him Willy from now on, but i haven't been getting anything out there lately.

R
Rascal
thanks for the advice i went this morning and limited and even got a nice 15 incher

Z
zarboth
Rascal said:
thanks for the advice i went this morning and limited and even got a nice 15 incher
wow my advice helped did it?

R
Rascal
yep used some purple eggs at the end of the dam and nailed them... I was the only guy to get anything till i passed on your advice to some others(I hope they did well I was only there for an hour:D)

Z
zarboth
cool i was a help :) that means a lot to me

T
tnffishman
i was there friday and fished 3/4 the way to the dam and caught a bunch at first with green powereggs then the bites came a few minutes apart for the rest of the day. There were lots of guys throwin kastmasters havin lots of luck also

S
ShdwmnkyX
Some people next to me weren't catching anything until I sorted them out with Anise Gel. My Girlfriend Killed em today on Green Power Eggs and I had a lot of luck with White Power Bait.

M
mcintoshrt
I'm taking my wife and daughter this coming weekend and I'll try out the green and purple power eggs and report back. I'm curious - anyone have any luck with crawdads in Faraday?

M
mcintoshrt
I went Saturday (06/27) from 5pm-7pm at Faraday. Used pink power eggs towards the bottom on the damn end. No fish. Loads of other people on that side, too, with no catches.

C
chia chad
hi. i'm going to head out tomorrow morning. reel early. i don't work until the afternoon! i've never been to faraday. i'll be fishing from the shore.
any thoughts on where to drop a line? n, s, e, w shore?

S
ShdwmnkyX
Chia Chad, most of the fish that I have seen caught there are caught off of the Damn. From like the second fishing platform (i assume thats what they are :think: ) There is a mud flat and they are usually on either side of that. If you get real lucky the very end of the Damn is the most productive on average I believe. Good Luck.

C
chia chad
Thanks for that. i'll bring my camera along in case willy decides i'm his man...