Faraday Lake - We got Pepe Le Pew'd

M
mlinkletter
Went to Faraday today from 7-10:30 and threw out ever lure I have, without so much as a nibble. Wife fished Powerbait and had no luck either. In talking to the other 20 or so people we saw with poles in the water not a single one had caught anything.

So yeah, if your planning on Faraday this weekend you may want to reconsider.

M
metalfisher76
Go RIGHT BELOW THERE and target salmon/steel!:D

M
mlinkletter
Are you talking about the river that runs underneath the bridge you need towalk across to get to Faraday? I was looking for access today just to see if there were any trout in some of the rock breaks and whatnot but didn't see any convienient way down there.

R
Rascal
metalfisher76 said:
Go RIGHT BELOW THERE and target salmon/steel!:D

yes man there is a trail down there and it can be great combat fishing

on the lake you can get trout too once you find them you limit every time i could show you some time if you want

R
Ritchie
ive had no luck

ive had no luck

i hear salmon are considered trout there and i have been ther multiples times and no luck i wana know where the lucky spots at

I
Ifishforfood
yep, right below faraday theres an excellent salmon/steelhead hole. used to fish there years ago, but not anymore. lots of steels and salmon, along with some fatty trout .

L
LetsDoThis
I don't understand why people keep saying there are fish in there. No fish what so ever. It's a myth an optical illusion. Probably has something to do with
swamp gas causing a reflection off of Venus. There are Caza-Zero fish in that "hole". I would stick with the lake...yup yup.

B
beaverfan
Totally, why go there when you can go to the Tualatin and catch Carp and Pikeminnow all day long? Salmon and Steelhead aren't really worth pursuing anywhere anymore!

R
Rascal
i my bad i thought you said hoover dam now below that is where the fish are