Fall Creek is so low!!!

R
rippin fish lips
its about 150-200 feet lower then last year. it's almost empty and i want to fish it!

Fish gotta be kegged up right where the greek flows into the "still" water.

Would i be wasting my time? got 3 hours before i work!!

T
TTFishon
There was an article in the paper last month. The Army Corp released more water this year to help the salmon smolts exit the lake. It said in the article that it will be closed to angling. I'm going down there when my weekend gets here to check it out and get some cool rocks.

R
rippin fish lips
TTFishon said:
There was an article in the paper last month. The Army Corp released more water this year to help the salmon smolts exit the lake. It said in the article that it will be closed to angling. I'm going down there when my weekend gets here to check it out and get some cool rocks.

yeah, great time to go rock hhunting there!! err... Closed to angling?? no good!! May just have to go there to take the dog out and wander around!

T
TTFishon
I'm not 100% on the no angling. Might want to give ODFW a call. I do know that Thuggin said he saw a sign stating no personal watercraft on the lake.

Are you ever OFF during the week?

R
rippin fish lips
TTFishon said:
I'm not 100% on the no angling. Might want to give ODFW a call. I do know that Thuggin said he saw a sign stating no personal watercraft on the lake.

Are you ever OFF during the week?

You couldnt even run a boat in that lake right now!! Might as well try to wade it haha!! The no personal watercrast on the lake makes since, since it is relaly only a puddle right now. I'm pretty sure i should be fine if im fishing in still water... I usually have sundays off.

I think im still gunan give it a go... But the willy and mac are pretty dang low and look mighty fine to! lol!

R
rippin fish lips
This is what i found... Im gunna go and see if i can find some knarly mud holes... hopin for some fish!
The water arount the banks is frozen right now tho lmao

trout, warmwater

Fall Creek Reservoir has been drawn down to near river levels to benefit native fish. Access to pool areas during the drawdown will be extremely difficult due to mud and silt and is not advised.

troutdude
troutdude
rippin fish lips said:
Fall Creek Reservoir has been drawn down to near river levels to benefit native fish. Access to pool areas during the drawdown will be extremely difficult due to mud and silt and is not advised.

No problem. I'll just drive my Jeep right on down there! Then, fish OFF of my tail gate.

(NOT) :lol:

R
rippin fish lips
troutdude said:
No problem. I'll just drive my Jeep right on down there! Then, fish OFF of my tail gate.

(NOT) :lol:

Haha right?!?! i dont know if ima gunna be wasting my time or not... guess ill find out right? i just know there is big fish to be caught right now, and they gotta be stacked up... I might just end up fishing dexter res

What to you think troutdude?? I am just not sure! i gotta be at work at 12!