Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

T
the_intimidator03
i had a blast myself. I will also post up a picture later of my "monster" catch, It was great meeting everyone and good fishing as well.

T
Thuggin4Life
I can't believe i forgot to grab my dog for the photo, she was ted to the other table. was great. and fishing was good. I had almost 2 more stringers of trout in my cooler. and we tossed back several small trout and a handful of pellet heads. Wish i would have seen them vulters jeanna. would have had to do a driveby. lol.

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
sounds like a fun time.....we also got a few bucks for Jeanna at our gathering.........At least you guys got fish......but you missed an excellent campfire...

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh man you know how i like campfires....

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
sounds like a fun time.....we also got a few bucks for Jeanna at our gathering.........At least you guys got fish......but you missed an excellent campfire...

You rock Rose! Thanks! Im jealous that I missed out on your camp fire because of the stories you've told me lol, I think you guys always have an excellent campfire.

H
Hawk
Looks like it shure was a good day to catch some fish...:lol::lol::lol:
:D:D
:clap::clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:cool::cool:

:mad::mad:...NO see a Kiska Pic...:mad::mad:
:naughty::naughty:

:lol:
:lol:

T
the_intimidator03
AHA fixed it. Only took a couple pictures due to busy fishing and BS'in with TTFishon, Thanks again for the boat seat, Much appreciated... so were a few dips into the lake to cool off lol

• 100_1001.jpg
  • 100_1000.jpg
Last edited:
B
bigsteel
sounds like you all had a great trip,fish and fun can't beat that.

N
nwkiller
nice job, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
So who won what? :D

T
the_intimidator03
Zen you know if we tell the reasons why everyone won what they won and why... we would all know you werent really "moderating" the event LOL btw Andy won the boat drag race LOL

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
You rock Rose! Thanks! Im jealous that I missed out on your camp fire because of the stories you've told me lol, I think you guys always have an excellent campfire.

We got about 20 bucks in our coffee can.....and yeah.....the campfire.....yep, yep.......

X
xltom
GraphiteZen said:
So who won what? :D

Bear won biggest fish and biggest stringer....

and windburnt's girl won a special prize for diving in after a ford fender that got snagged up..(naked!!!)