Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

T
the_intimidator03
about 4 hours til i leave... can't sleep... LOL

R
rippin fish lips
the_intimidator03 said:
about 4 hours til i leave... can't sleep... LOL

lol i can't sleep either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im leavin in 4 hours... see u there bro!

T
Thuggin4Life
2.5 hour till launch. good thing i took a 4 hour nap this evening. gonna be tight. vacuumed the boat. cleaned the cooler. filled said cooler with beer and food and ice. got worms and tackle and gas. good to go.

Last edited:
T
the_intimidator03
im getting the float tube ready... gotta see if it fits the trunk fully inflated LOL Just decided to tie up a couple random flies just now.

J
JeannaJigs
My wonderful "child" woke me up every hour :| I apologize in advance for being cracked out on redbull. It's the only way.

X
xltom
awesome event!!!! the fishing was unbelievable..... can't believe everyone limited out before lunch.... (except zen!!! heheheee!).... Thanks for puttin down the gas flow rippin'..... I forgive ya for out fishing me.

T
TTFishon
I had a great time. Thanks Andy for setting this up. I'm already thinking about headin back next weekend. :)

T
Thuggin4Life
Was a tight little event. had a blast. glad everyone made it who made it. nice tro meet the people i hadn't meet and good to see old friends. hope the fternoon fish was good hope to here about it soon and see some picsof anyone who got some. my camera died bfore the first pic so i got a few selly pics opf the sunrise but then it died too.

S
SwimbaitBassin
They mentioned it on Outdoor GPS... Did someone call and ask them to?

J
JeannaJigs
I had a great time. My pup had a great time (except when Bo broke her toes with a 200# table) altogether raised almost $100 for the Susan g komen foundation and put me that much closer to my goal of $2,300. Thank you everyone that came out! It was a great day

Last edited:
X
xltom
SwimbaitBassin said:
They mentioned it on Outdoor GPS... Did someone call and ask them to?

I contacted them through facebook....

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
I had a great time. My pup had a great time (except when Bo broke her toes with a 200# table) altogether raised almost $100 for the Susan g komen foundation and put me that much closer to my goal of $2,300. Thank you everyone that came out! It was a great day

That table was easily more than 200 pounds.....

R
rippin fish lips
I had a good time to! was nice to meet some offers! ill upload a pick my catch soon.

J
JeannaJigs
Blue skies and vultures

e80d2f05.jpg

Salmon net was all I had lol

9b4c9240.jpg

One of about ten I got to the boat, size reference, those are 9 foot sawyers with large blades, not pontoon oars lol Everyone caught larger than average trout, as far as stockers go

95dd77f6.jpg

Pup (Ava Fajita Maria Margarita)'s first rodeo! She chills in the boat like a champ. She actually didn't care about the fish. At all. This was a fully staged photo, dog treats were involved.

861aa1b4.jpg

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Ok, who all is in this photo!?! As far as new people, I know who Intimidator is, that's it. :rolleyes: I never got anyone's screen name...

X
xltom
GraphiteZen said:
Ok, who all is in this photo!?! As far as new people, I know who Intimidator is, that's it. :rolleyes: I never got anyone's screen name...

4_220788204606990_100000274360656_848857_4051846_n.jpg

J
JeannaJigs
What kind of moderator are you, sheesh!

Ava fajita Maria margarita, me, bob, christy, tanner, Andy, Andy, bobbi, guy who runs over puppies with tables, Eric, Brandon, Tom, Ted, Andy, Angela.

I think.

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
What kind of moderator are you, sheesh!

haha tell me about it..

brandon4455
brandon4455
looks like you all had a great time. nice fish too! :D

W
windburnt
Was a kewl gathering...thx for setting this up...Had lots of fun. Was nice to meet u all.