Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

T
the_intimidator03
Well I picked up a 24 pack of soda to help in the non alcoholic department, smoking the bird today for sammiches tomorrow. im ready just still need to figure out where im heading exactly... LOL somewhere along the north shore ill find signs of life at 4-4:30 am

X
xltom
the_intimidator03 said:
Well I picked up a 24 pack of soda to help in the non alcoholic department, smoking the bird today for sammiches tomorrow. im ready just still need to figure out where im heading exactly... LOL somewhere along the north shore ill find signs of life at 4-4:30 am

North shore park and boat ramp... pretty easy to find. Its not far from the dam on the... you know... North Shore! Pretty sure there's a sign at the turn-off

T
the_intimidator03
suprisingly thats what i deduced LOL just google map didn't give me a name LOL

R
rippin fish lips
R
rippin fish lips
the_intimidator03 said:

illo be there bright and early you will see me fishing!

J
JeannaJigs
LadyoftheLake said:
What time do we meet for the BBQ/Potluck? Noon, or 1PM?

What should I bring? The weather sounds like it will be wonderful!

Somewhere around 11:30-12:00 ish. I'm gonna have to leave by 1:30 as I have wedding party obligations...but will be there bright and early. I wake up at 3:15 everyday now for work

T
Throbbit _Shane
Have fun guy's!!

T
Thuggin4Life
here is a map of the bank access and day use areas along the lake. i would sugest downloading it to view it bigger and maybe alos using google earth to explore and use the map as refrence. road splits below the dam. also penisula road connects both arms of the lake. tons of creek fishing for bank anglers to explore off the map and there is good fishing all the way up to puma campground which is a good ways up. meeting betwwen noon and 1 at northshore. i will be there at 430 ish and on the water asap so sorry if i dont see you during the day but will be at the ramp fot the meetup at noon. white jeep with an off sticker in the back window and a camo trailer. if you see me on the water say hi. winberry has docks and is a fee area. cascara has a launch for campers. random pull outs along the northshore with trails to the lake. lakeside 1 and 2 have "ramps". could be good launch points for toons and inflatables. feel free to explore the lake and creek all day just try to make it to the meeting on time. remember to bring 5 bucks to donate and try to enjoy yourselves and dont forget any tackle. also i hear you may want sunscreen and sungklasses. see you guys there.

• MAP.jpg
T
Thuggin4Life
Update: lunch is scheduled for noon on the dot so try to rendevou accordingly. jeanna has to leave right after the lunch.

R
rippin fish lips
Just an fyi for all you guys that are bringing boats in the size from 20' or more. The north shore boat ramp isn't that deep. if you arent carefull you will bang up ur props or outboard, maybe even punch a hole in the fiberglass (fiberglass boat owners). It happened to my buddy and it sunk there. also lots of big jagged rocks here and there along that shore. we effed up our prop there. but just gotta be smart about it. hella stumps to.

JUST A HEADS UP.

T
the_intimidator03
Thank you for the map Andy. I may end up beating you to the gate LOL gotta figure out where to fish before i dunk myself :-D BTW... this turkey is smelling gooooood... dont think i want to bring it for everyone else LOL

X
xltom
the lower ramp is pretty shallow grade... rocks are probably from dam construction.. I was thinking the water should be pretty high? If so the upper boat ramp is much better/steeper.. but yeah guys be careful. Would really suck to break your boat in front of all your fellow OFFers. I'll start a thread about it...HE HE HE...

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
T
the_intimidator03
Ill take pictures and maybe a video LOL I am curious what kind of fishing will us folks decide to do? Bank? boat? float tube? toon? just curious

M
mosd
count me in as well, ill prob have a open seat in the small boat or i might bring the sled??????
so much for sleeping in sat

J
JeannaJigs
mosd said:
count me in as well, ill prob have a open seat in the small boat or i might bring the sled??????

There ain't no rest for the wicked. Lol. Glad there's gonna be a decent number of people coming out. I'll be dealing with the crazy puppy in the white non motorized drift boat...should be interesting. I might get some fishing in if I'm lucky.

T
the_intimidator03
mosd said:

Hey Mosd it will be nice seeing you on the water again. Given that your jet aint pointed at me :p

J
JeannaJigs
Uhm so my BBQ died a horrible death. I have burgers, buns and fixings I'm hoping someone has a BBQ they can bring?!

X
xltom
ask andy if you can use his..... just saw it in his garage... he said he's not taking it

J
JeannaJigs
I have acquired mr safety's BBQ. God help us all if anything happens to his pride and joy...wait until you see this thing....it's redonkulous.

R
rippin fish lips
stoked to meet some new offers!!! boatin it with xltom, siiiick!