extra seat on my boat for cougar tomorrow morning

T
Thuggin4Life
i have an extra seat on my boat if you eant to sit in the middle. i have a 12' aluminum. all you will need is a trolling pole and some flashers but i have a few extras and some food. leaving at 330 am and can pick you up any where in springfield and getting off the water around noon. i have the worms and a cooler. maybe someone wanting to go could pitch a little towards gas. pm me if you want to go and give me you number so i can call you and set it up. will let everyone know how we do up there tomorrow night.

T
Thuggin4Life
oh well. 29 of you at least thought about it for a second. three wet lines would be better than 2. let you know how it goes. and if we dont get anyrhing (aint gonna happen) at least we got to drown some worms.

A
autofisher
If I lived a little closer and wasn't getting ready for the fish OFF, I would've jumped on this like white on rice.

T
Troutier Bassier
Drowning Worms is the way too go.

T
Thuggin4Life
It was a sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy, wet, dry, warm, cold, day at cougar. fished from first leagal until 2ish.was the only boat on the water except for two that were ancored up a slide all day(good thing we called ahead and reserved the lake).trolled up to slide and into the river and back down to the dam and had time to run up the arms but still feal we didn't cover enough water. almost glad no one else came or it would have been hard at times to keep the lines in the water but there were times that we couldn't get them out of the water and we might have been over wieght with our ful fish limits and the rain adding to the slight leak in the boat. ran into mutiple worm thieves and managed to catch a few in the act. very nice day despite the weather and have trout brineing in the fridge for the smoker tomorrow.

T
Thuggin4Life
mmmmnnnnn smoked trout

J
JeannaJigs
It's been a while since I've been up to cougar. I have time off this week, and have the boat all to myself the next week, so I think every night after work next week I will be assaulting a nearby body of water...I might give cougar a try, it's a quick trip. Thanks for the report.