Extra eggs for sale?

P

polarbeer

Is there anyone that lives near Tigard that would be interested in selling some salmon eggs. I saw a post about some free eggs being offered but i can't remenber who posted it but if they or any one else is interested in selling please let me know.

M

Mike123

Is there anyone that lives near Tigard that would be interested in selling some salmon eggs. I saw a post about some free eggs being offered but i can't remenber who posted it but if they or any one else is interested in selling please let me know.

Try getting ahold of Scott Amerman. I know awhile ago he was selling fresh tule eggs. Him or maybe you could work out a deal with Eric Masog of Xtreme northwest bait.

J

JeeperGal

When I was at cascade locks buying some smoked salmon, I noticed the indians were selling eggs along with the salmon

Just a thought if you're fishing in the gorge..

M

Mike123

When I was at cascade locks buying some smoked salmon, I noticed the indians were selling eggs along with the salmon

Just a thought if you're fishing in the gorge..

Don't buy those... unless you just want crawfish bait.
:shock:

P

polarbeer

Sweet deal! Thanks for the info Kodiak and everyone else. I got ahold of em and am meeting up later this week. I'm crazy excited, i was getting kina tired of buying eggs at Bi Mart that sometimes don't seem all that good. Hopefully this should work out till i can get some of my own. thanks again all.

M

Mike123

Sweet deal! Thanks for the info Kodiak and everyone else. I got ahold of em and am meeting up later this week. I'm crazy excited, i was getting kina tired of buying eggs at Bi Mart that sometimes don't seem all that good. Hopefully this should work out till i can get some of my own. thanks again all.

Those Guides' Choice eggs are worthless! May as well fish with a bare hook.

J

jadedbat

I second: Xtreme Northwest Bait Co

X

xtremenorthwest

Salmon Roe

Salmon Roe

Thank you for all the support...

Me and Kim been trying to get a stockpile of cured roe but that is not happening at the moment because its going out the door too fast.:dance: This coming week I am planning on getting 300 lbs of roe to cure up. We will see what happens.

About the fresh roe...
The Tule (King Salmon) roe is almost done for this year, but the King and Coho roe will be coming in throughout the month of October. If you’re looking for fresh/Cured call or send me an email. I do meet people.

Eric

S

steelhead_stalkers

If you are in the Eugene area you can get fresh cured roe from "Xtreme Northwest Bait" HERE!

Top Bottom