Erma Bells & Blair Lake

U
Utahutes
Going to spend 2 nights at erma bell's . And one night at blair later this week. Never bee n to either. Any info would be a blessing
Taking spinng rods only worm, powerboat, pautzke eggs, and throw some lures. Any other baits I should consider. Thanks much.

Last edited by a moderator:
troutdude
troutdude
I don't know those lakes specifically...but assuming that you meant to say powerbait, and not powerboat, have you tried Berkley's power eggs? Or have you tried Berkely's Mice Tails? If not give them a try; you may be pleasantly surprised. You can try floating the tails under a bobber, and slightly twitching once in a while to get the fish's attention.

Or remove the hook from a Little Cleo spoon, use it as an attractor / flasher, tie 8-12" of leader to a mice tail, then cast and retrieve. A fellow OFF member does that with great success. His name escapes me at the moment.

Reactions: Utahutes
U
Utahutes
troutdude said:
I don't know those lakes specifically...but assuming that you meant to say powerbait, and not powerboat, have you tried Berkley's power eggs? Or have you tried Berkely's Mice Tails? If not give them a try; you may be pleasantly surprised. You can try floating the tails under a bobber, and slightly twitching once in a while to get the fish's attention.

Or remove the hook from a Little Cleo spoon, use it as an attractor / flasher, tie 8-12" of leader to a mice tail, then cast and retrieve. A fellow OFF member does that with great success. His name escapes me at the moment.
Does he use the jig head or a bait hook when he cast and retrieve

Admin
Admin