East Lake update

A
Ammodog
Kokanee running 13-17 inches they have moved out to 20 foot plus water surface is running 65. Rainbows are getting big even the clipped fins. Lots of rainbows breaking 20 inchs.

Browns.. Lots more this year and some big ones. This one I caught Saturday. My boat (catching and releasing just keeping what we hurt/killed) brought in over 120 fish this weekend.

Camp grounds and East lake are booked for camping on the 4th. Make sure you have two weeks when making reservations at government or private campgrounds in the area.

Ill be back on the water on the 4th swing by and say hello if you are out that way.

Here is one of the Browns I caught this weekend. holding him with small pliers by my hook just before I released him.

eastjune28.jpg

S
Stonefish
Nice!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
beauty!

M
mosd
did ya get the brown near white slide area?
nice one

A
Ammodog
mosd said:
did ya get the brown near white slide area?
nice one

No by the rock wall by Cinder hill campground. My dad was out yesterday fly fishing from the dock to the rock wall and nailed about 4 browns and about 16 trout with dry flies one of the Rainbows was 22 inches.

T
troutmasta
Beautiful fish. Sounds like a great place to be for The Fourth.

Tight Lines.

B
Bswe22
Nice Fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Steelheader3875
I fell in love with that lake in early June! Casting dry flies from the bank with bubble floats. Thanks for the report! I am itching to book another camping trip at east lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
sunsalem
How weedy is it now?

S
sunsalem
Any recent updates?