easiest place to catch bass

W
wormosa
we love bass but finding it hard to catch them LOL where is there a place where the bass want to commit suicide???

T
Troutier Bassier
The colombia River in June, They always want to kill themselves There!

A
A_J-Llama
Bass Bust'n

Bass Bust'n

I have often wanted to guide people at Hagg lake for bass fishing, I have fished it since the lake was created and have almost never gotten skunked on catching bass there, even spoke with Ray(can't recall his last name) when he caught the first state record smallmouth there, I saw where it was caught and what he caught it on as well. He also told me he had lost a fish twice as big as the record fish earlier that same day, in the same area. I have caught many SMbass over 4 lbs and a few pushing 6-7 lbs , all on the same "type" lure that I use most of the time, and have seen some bass as long as my arm swimming in that lake. I have taken several friends up who had never caught bass b4 and now they catch bass all the time using what I have shown them. One trip, my neighbor was reeling in so we could change locations, and as he was lifting his lure out of the water, a bass hit it and ripped the rod out of his hands and broke the line at the same time, we saved the rod n reel , but lost the lure. He said it was the biggest bass he had ever seen, all I saw was the splash and him scrambling to catch his rod b4 flipping over the side of the boat. I'm sure the next new state record will again come from Hagg Lake. PM me and I'll share a few of my secrets if you like to or want to fish Hagg for bass. SM and LM both abound there, and I love to catch em all, float tube, raft, small boat, even fished from a Ranger bass boat, I outfish everybody I go with, and love to show others how I do it:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
Nick Rubeo is the Current record Holder. I talked to him on Myspace, He says he uses Super Flukes and Drop Shot.

F
fishin_fool
It sounds like your near to one of the best bass fishing lakes around y0ou just need to simplify tackle and go back to basic bass takle that seems to work anywhere there are bass.
First 6 inch purple plastic worm curly tail or not texas rigged
Second some name brand spinnerbait (strike king or stanley will do)
Third a good jig type bait (Jig n pig, 4in grub, or a gitzit ) Crawdad colors
Fish around and kind of structure ( Docks , rocks , or just some grass or weedbeds)
patients when you think your fishing slow enough slow down even more...

Hope that helps