Eagle Creek today

O
OnTheDrop
Went up today around noon to go try to catch one for a few hours with my buddy. Got down to my first spot and hooked a lil 7lb buck up within 5 minutes..Then decided to try out another hole 30 minutes later.. First cast BAM! had to have been atleast a ten pound chrommmerrrrr hen. Had her to the bank and she spit the hook... That was it for today. Pics coming soon,

T
Thuggin4Life
Good job man!

O
OnTheDrop
Thanks man, Really wish i coulda got her on the bank. She was a beauty. Thats fishin tho!

S
sandyboy
Im gonna hit it tomorrow nice good to here that fish are around.

O
OnTheDrop
Heres the pic from the one i kept the other day.. Its a shame i didn't get that Hen. Good day tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
C
Chrome_Chaser
Good looking fish..... congrats.

A
adambomb
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Heres the pic from the one i kept the other day.. Its a shame i didn't get that Hen. Good day tho!

Seems a little dark. Do winters darken up faster than summers?

M
metalmania
adambomb said:
Seems a little dark. Do winters darken up faster than summers?

Yes, much quicker than summers.

T
Troutier Bassier
Im heading to the crick this weekend with my dad and his friend and 2 of my friends. Slay them with a fly stick.

O
OnTheDrop
It was a lil dark.. Too bad i didn't land that hen! Looked like it was in the Ocean 4 days ago

C
Cohosanders
SteelmonKiller20 said:

Good Job:clap: Nice looking fish:dance:

Is that the hatchery holes or down lower by eagle fern?

My tag needs ink bad:pray:

O
OnTheDrop
Hatchery

T
Troutier Bassier
Hatchery on Sunday. Anyone going?

T
tnffishman
Saturday and Sunday

O
OnTheDrop
sunday , monday, tuesday. One of those days for me.. hopefully with the rain it will bring more fish in and make more on the move