Eagle Creek near Bonneville?

K
Kais
I know there is like two eagle creeks. The one I want to know about is the one near the Bonneville Damn that leads up to punch bowl falls. I just wanted to know if you are allowed to fish there and if there is any good fishing there?
Thanks

M
metalfisher76
The mouth will pick up considerably as this month passes. It prolly has a fish or 2(salmon/steel) in it/cruising in and out of it today. The upper stretches, I hear have some good trout fishin. Fly only?, or at the very least it is artificial lures, NO BAIT above the Hatchery intake, I believe.

T
tnffishman
i have seen the most salmon in one hole ever in my life here right below the little cement barrier above the hatchery. never fished it but am wondering if it's open to c and r for these fish

T
Troutier Bassier
I think its better when it opens in the winter months. Or if you have a boat you can fish the mouth and catch a bunch

K
Kais
Sounds pretty good. so the upper part like near punch bowl falls? do they have trout or just salmon

M
metalfisher76
It`s all trout on up the trail on that lil crick. Catch and release only May 22-Oct. 31