Eagle Creek jigs

M
metalfisher76
fishcreekspinners said:
I'd be more happy with 1 reply then forty replies with forty different colors. Something I try to do on forum posts is preview and reread my post. then edit button (after a re-read).

huh?? what!!!??? ssshhhhhh!!!!
you did not post a ? so I, personally, don`t really care what you would be happy with.
:lol::tongue:

Last edited:
F
fishcreekspinners
metalfisher76 said:
huh?? what!!!??? ssshhhhhh!!!!
you did not post a ? so I, personally, don`t really care what you would be happy with.
:lol::tongue:

Hmmm, at least the edit button works. That's another thing to consider though.

O
OnTheDrop
hahahah, Metal you hittin the creeek this morning?

G
GoneFishin2134
I like to use Red/black spotted corky, above my black with white yarn ball. Produced more fish for me out of EC then any other color. I suggest trying pink and black too. or maybe pink and white yarn. Never know? I don't use Jigs, my uncle swears by his pink with glitter hair jig. My $.02 hope it helps.

Last edited:
G
GoneFishin2134
So the guide isn't the best, and you dislike him obviously. I say whatever just let him have his opinion on the Guy and you can have yours too. More talk about Fishing, less BS'in.

G
gypotats
went out today my buddy caught his steelie on a pink and white jig and i lost three on my fly rod.not bad day except for the last one that broke off he made my heart sink a little ,he was a beast we had a long battle but he kicked my a**.:)

I
Ideceivefish
Good times. It will keep ya coming back right? :D

C
Cohosanders
gypotats said:
went out today my buddy caught his steelie on a pink and white jig and i lost three on my fly rod.not bad day except for the last one that broke off he made my heart sink a little ,he was a beast we had a long battle but he kicked my a**.:)

pink and white jig:think:sounds familiar:lol:good job to your friend:clap:good job on the hookups...you'll land the beast soon enough:dance:and on a fly rod:cool:

F
Flymstr
Eagle

Eagle

gypotats said:

Were you on the creek up high or down low?????

Let me know please. I am not going to invade you, just want to know if there are more coming up.:cool:
By the way Kingsalmon, I am not a snagger, and you really should just go away!!

Flymstr;

G
gypotats
sunday

sunday

went out sunday and lost one again, but later in the day finally got my steelie so im happy for about two days until i get the crazy look in my eye and then i must fish or be pissed off all week.:lol:

B
bigsteel
nice job on the steely:clap::clap::clap:

A
alm21
gypotats said:
went out sunday and lost one again, but later in the day finally got my steelie so im happy for about two days until i get the crazy look in my eye and then i must fish or be pissed off all week.:lol:

Nice! I hit Eagle Fern Sunday and nobody was catching or even spotting fish.

M
minnowmagnet
the only fish I got on EC this year was on a spinner. I didn't have anything else. I later realized that you can find anything you could possibly want to fish with strewn all over the bank and in the trees/bushes next to any viable fishing location there. No need to buy corkie and yarn if you are heading out there. I also found a full bottle of Corona last time. Thanks, whoever. It was delicious.

A
alm21
minnowmagnet said:
the only fish I got on EC this year was on a spinner. I didn't have anything else. I later realized that you can find anything you could possibly want to fish with strewn all over the bank and in the trees/bushes next to any viable fishing location there. No need to buy corkie and yarn if you are heading out there. I also found a full bottle of Corona last time. Thanks, whoever. It was delicious.

LOL, my buddy made a comment on how cool the trees looked and I asked if he was refering to how they are decorated like xmas trees with bobbers and everything else in the tackle box.:D

F
Flymstr
Fish

Fish

alm21 said:
Nice! I hit Eagle Fern Sunday and nobody was catching or even spotting fish.

There are still fish there. I played with more than a dozen on Sunday.
FLymstr;:cool:

A
alm21
Flymstr said:
There are still fish there. I played with more than a dozen on Sunday.
FLymstr;:cool:

Then I must have been hitting the wrong water! :) First year going after steelhead.