Eagle Creek, Columbia Gorge

T
tnffishman
I went up to the Eagle Creek near Bonneville Dam last September and it was absolutely loaded with Chinook and Coho Salmon, mainly Coho. The regs say it is open until Aug. 15. Has anyone fished this creek? And when do the salmon arrive?:think::pray:

T
Troutier Bassier
Yay!
My Friend said Ima catch my FIrst Salmon at Eagle Creek. He Said last year he went in October and He caught 5. Sooo My Guess is October.

Last edited:
T
tnffishman
I think you are referring to the one near estacada, im talking about the one near bonneville dam

T
Troutier Bassier
Der Du Der, Of course the Bonneville Dam one. Wtf would I drive to Estacada? And he caught 5 In a few Hours, Not all day.

D
davep
Ive been fishing the mouth of eagle creek since the early 80s...Oct. 1 is the start time for us...pulling wiggle warts or bobber and eggs has been our methods..

F
Fishtopher
Troutier Bassier said:
Der Du Der, Of course the Bonneville Dam one. Wtf would I drive to Estacada? And he caught 5 In a few Hours, Not all day.

Werent you just asking who you would see at Eagle Creek in a different thread? Everyone was talking about Clackamas County there. Der du der.

B
beaverfan
Ha ha ha Wtf would you drive to Estacada for? Probably because all the good spots on the Clackamas are on the way duh. As well as being on the way to Lake Harriet, Timothy, Ollalie, Bagby Hot Springs, and countless other streams and lakes.

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Think about it

Think about it

Troutier Bassier said:

Being disrespectful on this site is frowned on by at least 99% of the members.
Brash know-it-alls are barely tolerated.
Humorous replies are appreciated.
Respect is highly valued.

Be safe.
Barb

F
Fishtopher
beaverfan said:
Ha ha ha Wtf would you drive to Estacada for? Probably because all the good spots on the Clackamas are on the way duh. As well as being on the way to Lake Harriet, Timothy, Ollalie, Bagby Hot Springs, and countless other streams and lakes.

I was wondering if you were gonna put that "g" in there!;):lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
???? How would I know?

T
tnffishman
davep said:
Ive been fishing the mouth of eagle creek since the early 80s...Oct. 1 is the start time for us...pulling wiggle warts or bobber and eggs has been our methods..

but i read in the regs the season ends aug. 15 for that stream ???:think:

D
davep
That is in eagle creek. The fishing is a the mouth in the columbia