Eagle Creek 1/20

B
beaverfan
Heading out there tomorrow. Looks like the water should be good. I haven't fished the creek much but I took the time to do some scouting at the end of Coho season and found some killer spots, well lots of killer spots. Anyone else going to be out and about there tomorrow?

O
OnTheDrop
Theres a great chance i will be... Plenty of steelhead to get. Plenttttyyyyyy. What time you headed there?

B
beaverfan
Not sure yet, I'll let you know when I know. I'll be getting a ride with FluffyFisherman and I think Autofisher may be there as well. We'll be in a newer blue Toyota pickup with a king cab. If anyone see's us don't hesitate to stop by and say hello.

W
WormDangle0602
yea i may be out there as well for a morning fish. steelmonkiller and i will be in a 2007 silver dodge.

O
OnTheDrop
lets go worm! I will tell my teacher that i have an appointment tomorrow... Would you want to ask vaugn?

W
WormDangle0602
yea dude ill text her and see what she says.. if its a no, we can go to that one hole that i slammed one in the other day

O
OnTheDrop
yeah lets do it. We gotta go now...I'll probably just stay over tonight? Im gunna respool that spinning rod too.

W
WormDangle0602
yea im gonna go to the garage and maybe see if i can find another spinning rod . but yea im goin to fishermans right now,. ya need anything?