E.E. Wislon pond

Admin
Admin
Several beautiful rainbow trout that I caught today on a little black nymph at E.E. Wilson pond.

T
Troutcatcher
Nice video. Trout are awesome.

troutdude
troutdude
SWEET!

I liked the pause for "5 mins later..." LOL! (thanks for the editing)

S
snowrdr
Great video! :clap::clap::clap:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good "tutorial"...nicely done!

C
Cohosanders
Frisky fish:clap: That looks so fun:D Can't wait to catch a fish on the fly!! Good job and great video:cool:

F
fishwithdynamite
Well done with the video! Those things went ballistic when you hooked them, looks like a lot of fun.

O
OnTheFly
I liked the under water shots for added effect. That one fish looked like it had some decent size. 13inch maybe?

B
bigsteel
nice job anatoly,,,,you are the wizard at camera work..............did your head get sunbuned:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

R
rainbowfisherman
Gonna hit the pond soon I believe. Gonna throw some flies. Wish me luck

L
lilsalmon
hmmmm got skunked both times at EE Wilson using spinners, powerbait, and everything in the tacklebox.....hmmmm :think: Now that I am flyfishing (attempting anyway), maybe I should give that a try....not many trees and grass behind me to hamper the fly looking like a fly instead of Moses in a basket floating in the reeds......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, my humor sucks...tired from the drive back from Crooked River.....

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome back!

I think Anatoliy was using black leech pattern, when he caught his on the video. And I've used wooly buggers with success (green and black)

J
jleepga
The one time I've been out there I had the fly rod and was throwing a basic black leech pattern and did quite well. Then again the day I was there everybody was doing quite well :)

R
rainbowfisherman
Were any of you using an indicator?

J
jleepga
rainbowfisherman said:
Were any of you using an indicator?

I wasn't. I was using an intermediate line and counting down before I started my retrieve to try and find where the fish were. I was there a couple days after they stocked it and ended up catching the fish in the top 4 feet of the water column.

R
rainbowfisherman
okay. was thinking of maybe heading out tonight.