E.C. tomorrow?

A
adambomb
I finally got a day OFF, and am ready to land my first winter steelhead. Between Steelhead Stalkers jig's and TCO spinners, something is going get bonked!! Anybody care to join?

G
Growbug
When are you going? Where are you hitting? and where can i meet ya?

A
adambomb
Growbug said:
When are you going? Where are you hitting? and where can i meet ya?

I'm leaving wilsonville at 5, headed up to the hatchery holes, we could meet at the E.C. gas station, or up at the hatchery. I know it's early but, up there, the early fisherman get the good holes first! Sunrise is at 7:47, so we can start fishing at 6:47, and its a 20-30min hike

G
Growbug
sounds reasonable... will pm you

T
Troutier Bassier
Get there first. Dont get there too late. Otherwise there wouldent be fish.

E
eggs
i'd be down to go for a couple hours..

A
adambomb
So far growbug, eggs, and myself are meeting at the EC gas station at 6am tomorrow. Waders are almost necessary if you are interested, and there is a decent hike involved so be prepared.

T
Troutier Bassier
Waders are a must. SO much more comfortable. And I couldent Imagine how you would land a fish without waders..

E
eggs
I need to remember to bring water.. I forgot last time and after fishing all day(plus a six-pack) I was hiking out.. got winded and with all the green leafs and fern around I got this sudden rush(like when your about to passout) and everything turned a green tint, even the sky, trees, gravel road.. it was like i put on green shades.. I blame dehydration and not me being out of shape!!

A
adambomb
eggs said:
I need to remember to bring water.. I forgot last time and after fishing all day(plus a six-pack) I was hiking out.. got winded and with all the green leafs and fern around I got this sudden rush(like when your about to passout) and everything turned a green tint, even the sky, trees, gravel road.. it was like i put on green shades.. I blame dehydration and not me being out of shape!!

Just imagine hiking out tomorrow with 20+ pounds of dead chrome!! Yeah bring plenty of water so that we can wash the blood and guts OFF our hands at the end of the day!!

E
eggs
I much rather wash the blood off my hands then drink it tomorrow.. Crome > Health

T
Troutier Bassier
Ive seen a guy cut the gills on a coho with his teeth. :shock:

L
lilsalmon
Sounds fun....good luck to all of you...I will be workin....grrrrr

L
lilsalmon
Troutier Bassier said:
Ive seen a guy cut the gills on a coho with his teeth. :shock:

God, I hope that wasn't Chuck Norris....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

D
dude young
lilsalmon said:
God, I hope that wasn't Chuck Norris....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Silly, Chick Norris doesn't go fishing. Fish knock on Chuck's door then roll over dead at his door step when he answers.

L
lilsalmon
dude young said:
Silly, Chick Norris doesn't go fishing. Fish knock on Chuck's door then roll over dead at his door step when he answers.

:lol::lol::lol: hehe...wrong thread I guess.............

F
Fishydog
up late

up late

I will try to join you after I take the wife to work, the kid to preschool, take out the garbage, walk the dog....
never mind

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
Hopefully we get rain this week and water will be dropping on the weekend.
I stopped by Bonnie yesterday btw, There was about 5 guys plunking and 1 drifting. They said they caught 4 a few days ago but nothing that day.