Dying a little every day!

H
Herefishyfishy
I've had zero time to go out and fish for the last month and it hurts my soul. I know people who have been slayin the salmon the last couple weeks, one had a double on with his 2 grandkids today. This work crap is really getting in the way of really important things!

T
TimberTodd
I hear you. No fishing for me since July.:( Just keep telling yourself good things come to those who wait. Just don't wait too long.

troutdude
troutdude
I've only been fishing twice this year. Once in March and once in July. My health has not been good. Having surgery soon, to help alleviate some of that. In the interim; I'm happy to be able to live vicariously by reading the adventures on here!

Chromatose
Chromatose
TroutDude Good Luck with your Surgery........You two other guys NEED TO GET OUT AND DO SOME FEEEEEEEHIN ASAYC!!! Post some adventures for Troutdude until he can make his own.

E
eugene1
You guys that have not been getting out need to! Does the soul good and stuff like that...

Herefishy, you're "On the River!" for crying out loud, just cast out for a half hour or an hour or whatever. Give it a go. At least the more you get out the less your lic and tags cost on an hourly/daily scale. And troutdude, just suck up the pain and you know wetting a line will make is just a little bit better, jk, and good luck with the procedures coming up.

best,

R
RoryONeal
Same here. I haven't been out since June of this year because I had both hands operated on, but I might be heading out this weekend finally. The last 12 months have been horrible since I've had 4 surgeries over that period of time, but I hope to finally get into a nook here soon. Hope you can get out soon. I know how you feel.

troutdude
troutdude
Chromatose said:
TroutDude Good Luck with your Surgery........You two other guys NEED TO GET OUT AND DO SOME FEEEEEEEHIN ASAYC!!! Post some adventures for Troutdude until he can make his own.

Thank you Chromie and Eugene! I should be back at it, in the spring.

Glad to see you're gonna get to go out again Rory. Let us know how you do.

H
Herefishyfishy
Speedy recovery TroutDude! Going to TRY to get out after work today, hopefully I will post an adventure soon! One thing for certain is Sept. 20-22 I will be doing the Mack to the mouth run on the big D and can't wait!