Dumb ducks just won't learn

brandon4455

brandon4455

just because a few players get into trouble dosen't mean the whole team is a bunch of dumbasses. atleast they play good -.- but, i will agree that chip needs to atleast put some effort in keeping some of his players out of trouble.

Last edited:
J

JAFO

I think Chip is first class all the way. He just needs to kick a little ass now and then.

R

rippin fish lips

I think Chip is first class all the way. He just needs to kick a little ass now and then.

yeah me to. I still think they are going to have a good season this year. Yeah the ducks need to stop getting in trouble... but hey they have a life to and there own decisions to make. Sadly this QB chose the wrong one.

P

PARTYBOY

I think Chip is going to be the best coach the Ducks football program has seen, he has showed so much already and I know he has more up his sleeve. With the way Darron Thomas is playing we aren't gonna need Haines anyways ha ha

R

rippin fish lips

I think Chip is going to be the best coach the Ducks football program has seen, he has showed so much already and I know he has more up his sleeve. With the way Darron Thomas is playing we aren't gonna need Haines anyways ha ha

haha yeah!

J

JAFO

I agree. Nobody is saying don't go out and have a little fun. But damn dude, don't fight with the cops!

R

rippin fish lips

I agree. Nobody is saying don't go out and have a little fun. But damn dude, don't fight with the cops!

I don't blame him for resisting arrest lol. Just my own opinion... cops are a REALLY GOOD THING TO HAVE, just know your rights and ull be fine most of the time, but i find most of them to be pricks anyways.

I am lookin forward to this football season!!

N

n8r1

What's funny is that even though the Ducks seem to get into a little more trouble than the Beavers, especially lately, whenever little brother does tangle with the law, it's always in the most hilarious ways.

For example, Ben Siegert decides to get loaded, break into the university's "sheep center," and steal a gay ram. He is pulled over for DUI and found with the sheep in the back of his truck. Classic O-S-Ewe.

Or when Star Paddock and Tavis Walker attempted to pay a cab fare with a bag of pot.

But the best of all was last season when Tyler Thomas broke into a woman's residence, stripped off all his clothing, urinated on her computer, and when police came to investigate, he dropped down into a "naked 3-point stance" and proceeded to bull rush the officers, and was promptly tasered. Thomas was arrested on charges of first-degree criminal trespass, second-degree criminal mischief and resisting arrest.

In a few months, everyone will have forgotten all about what Oregon's 6th string walk-on QB did, but what the Other School players did will live in infamy forever.

D

davep

Here is my take....based on my experience....when I was at Oregon, (70-73), the athletes (including myself) were at least as rowdy and troublesome as they are today.....the differences are many including, the athletes were given huge passes back then....basically, you had to kill someone to get kicked off the team...I can't count how many of my football buddies got MIPs back in the day...not a one was suspended....DUI was not common then...no breathalizer...when you got in a fist fight, it was nothing..now its felony assualt...and most importantly, there was much,much less media coverage back then....and the media gave most of the jocks a free pass.....Is Kelly's group out of control...hardly...Although I always notice its a Beaver or Husky that makes it an issue....

Top Bottom