Drought is over

J
JKham
Epic day and I'm so jazzed to go again! I finally figure out how to properly bober fish jigs and shrimp. Hooked 3, landed 2, loss 1.

FishingLewisRiver008.png
FishingLewisRiver016.png
FishingLewisRiver013.png
FishingLewisRiver014-1.png

R
RunWithSasquatch
Nice work dude! Nice fish

S
SALTYFISH
Yeah buddy ,Those are some big bright fish...

B
bigfootfish
Beautiful bright fish. Jumped a lot? Rocket trout?

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! So chrome for this late in the summer it made me think of winter. man i love winter.

F
Fish-N-Chips
:clap:Nice job and great looking pictures:D No summers for me this summer yet. I caught a super early one back in March or April so it is about time:lol: Glad to see ya got yer limit and looked to be an amazing time for you;)

M
Mad dog
Nice fish!!! :clap:

I would be jazzed as well! Hit it again while the conditions are similar....you' probably find a few more steelies hanging around! ;)

A
Airs98
Thank you for the great report! Very nice fishies!!!

S
skunk
Nice job, bright tasty looking fish there.

S
SturgeonSurgeon
where were you fishing at....I don't need exact location just curious what body of water?

U
usmc-recon
Nice fish,good candidate for the smoker!

J
JKham
usmc-recon said:
Nice fish,good candidate for the smoker!

Thank you sir! I BBQed it and it was good... By the way, thank you for serving:clap: My brother in-law and cousin are both Marines and we're very proud of them. Wish I can send them some of my catch...

U
usmc-recon
JKham said:
Thank you sir! I BBQed it and it was good... By the way, thank you for serving:clap: My brother in-law and cousin are both Marines and we're very proud of them. Wish I can send them some of my catch...

Are they still deployed? Might have that day old taste! Don't know how one could send it. I never got much mail was usually 18 to 25 days behind most of the time! Tell them"semper fi"

J
JKham
Another....Believe me, it was more silver than bronze. No idea why its so dark in this pic.
August010.png

Reactions: usmc-recon
A
Axlave
SturgeonSurgeon said:
where were you fishing at....I don't need exact location just curious what body of water?

Second that.

J
JKham
Axlave said:
Second that.

I'd be happy to disclose more if others on the forum do the same. I don't know why but members on this forum will never tell where they go and I have asked many times but people are tight lipped which is fine so I will conform to the standards here and not say anything. However, I freely say when, where and how on another forum...

A
Axlave
No man thats fine, I guess I'm just rocking in the same boat that you did when you asked others for locations. Awesome fish tho man, I'm glad you found a spot that is producing fish for ya. I bet its an awesome feeling to finally catch so many fish.

B
bigsteel
JKham said:
I'd be happy to disclose more if others on the forum do the same. I don't know why but members on this forum will never tell where they go and I have asked many times but people are tight lipped which is fine so I will conform to the standards here and not say anything. However, I freely say when, where and how on another forum...

does it really matter where the location is????why can't people just enjoy a nice report without having to disclose the who,what,why,where,when,what color of hat was he wearing,,what kind of beer were you drinking..most people dont like to disclose there location because they dont want to wake up and hit there favorite spot to find hundreds of other people there.

U
usmc-recon
JKham said:
I second that bro!

M
markasd
they dont want to wake up and hit there favorite spot to find hundreds of other people there.

this lesson learned the hard way WILL in fact teach you why most wont disclose.

Nice fish - does feel good to finally have some consistent success eh!