Drop Shot Question

S
ShdwmnkyX
I have been doing a bunch of reading and was curious if you could use a live nightcrawler for Drop Shotting? Maybe a silly question but I reckon you only learn by asking.

thank you.

Troutski
Troutski
Drop shotting rules.

Drop shotting rules.

Very effective, with both a plastic or live nightcrawler.
If the regulations allow live bait I would go with it.

Chuck

S
ShdwmnkyX
Thank You.

Troutski
Troutski
Warm temps coming

Warm temps coming

Bass being Bass world around, probably the second week of April should show a very real spike in water temp. The calendar may say it is Spring but Nature has its own formula. Shouldn't be long now.....drop shotting is fun mainly because the depth of the water you are fishing can be any depth, you just adjust the weight.
Tight lines

Chuck

J
JASMINE
Troutski said:
Bass being Bass world around, probably the second week of April should show a very real spike in water temp. The calendar may say it is Spring but Nature has its own formula. Shouldn't be long now.....drop shotting is fun mainly because the depth of the water you are fishing can be any depth, you just adjust the weight.
Tight lines

Chuck

I HIGHLY recommend drop shotting, I probably catch 70% of my bass this way year round regardless of the season. Live Bait would work though i would stick to plastic worms, just as effective and you wont run the risk fo the fish gutting it if you are practicing catch and release

S
ShdwmnkyX
Good point. I just read it somewhere and always get a lot of good information here. definitely don't want them swallowing it.