Drift Off

S
SalmonStalker
Anyone Going?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I am,I am

I am,I am

Unless a full blown ice or snow storm hits the valley I am going to be there for sure! :D

H
halibuthitman
if it warms up... the frost build up of the last week melting will be enough to kick a few fish up the river, throw in a touch of rain and the fishing might get down right spectacular:)

L
lilsalmon
Count me in.........:D

T
Troutier Bassier
What a question!
The wilson is pretty far away. Id have to rake a lot Of leaves to be able to go..

K
koboabe
Sadly I have to help my buddy move... down to hit the bank on Sunday though.

F
Fishtopher
Troutier Bassier said:
What a question!
The wilson is pretty far away. Id have to rake a lot Of leaves to be able to go..

Ill let ya ride in the back of my pick-up...covered with a canopy.

Ill be there. But if its icy in the coast range, someone better pick up the guy walking down the highway with his fishing gear. I dont trust my old Datsun in the ice.:lol:

H
Herefishyfishy
I can't wait! Frostbite shmostbite, I still got some feeling in my fingers after last Saturday!:dance: I will have an extra seat in the Jeep if anybody is in need of a ride, I'm coming from Tigard.

A
autofisher
I'm pretty sure I'll be there :lol:

I'll also be bringin a few stragglers along with me.......Fluffy Fisherman, and Nick-109.......my family and friends should be joining us later at the pizza place.

F
FluffyFisherman
I will be there its gonna be a good time. Just look for the pleasantly plump kid thats me.

H
Herefishyfishy
OK, at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot I'm just going to ask because for some reason this just hit me. Are we drift fishing from the bank or is this drifting in a boat? Since I don't own a drift boat that could be a problem. I don't know why I didn't think of this till now but I hear "fishing" and the rest of my brain tunes out.:doh::redface::whistle:

N
ninja2010
it's all bank - no boats. the wilson has lots and lots of bank access.

A
autofisher
I posted a poll on the other thread to find out who all is going to make it or not depending on the weather.