Drift Off is postponed...But I still want to go fishing.

A
autofisher
Thinking about sneaking up to the Wilson despite the weather. My buddy's are kidnapping me in thier 4x4 and were thinking about gettin up there. Still not sure though. Any Ideas?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Givin' me more grey hair!!

Givin' me more grey hair!!

autofisher said:
Thinking about sneaking up to the Wilson despite the weather. My buddy's are kidnapping me in thier 4x4 and were thinking about gettin up there. Still not sure though. Any Ideas?

Ummm,you're all nuts!??:rolleyes:

Y
youngbuck307
me and big dog\bobberdown and his buddie are thinking of going somewhere bigdog said maybe wants to hit up big creek witch i wouldnt mind doing just dont know much about it

F
fishnquest
Go fishing, Mike.

B
beaverfan
Going to the Wilson in the morning, anyone care to join?

T
Troutier Bassier
When Brad gets on he should have a word on Big creek. I can't go there until Next weekend though. :( And Im not sure if its fishable.

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
When Brad gets on he should have a word on Big creek. I can't go there until Next weekend though. :( And Im not sure if its fishable.
big creek and gnat creek were both ice free and fishable today.... but sadly not a fish even sighted:( but at least I got out... t.b if it rains this week next weekend is going to be great:D

B
Bfishin
autofisher said:

If I lived within an hour or so of the Wilson I'd be there in any weather,as long as the river's not iced, which I'm positive it's not.

R
rainman
autofisher said:

As far as the Drift OFF is concerned, do the letters ASAP have any meaning for ya ?? lol Looks like the rain is starting, and will continue all week. Assuming it's not torrential downpours and therefore blows out the river, wouldn't this next Saturday be prime ??

Y
youngbuck307
with how my site says the river levels are going up until mid week then on the drop sat should be a good day fishing..... maybe they want to get the holidays out the way?

R
rainman
youngbuck307 said:
with how my site says the river levels are going up until mid week then on the drop sat should be a good day fishing..... maybe they want to get the holidays out the way?

I've got plans for me and 2 buds to hit the Wilson Friday, and I may go by myself Thursday, or Saturday if the Drift OFF is a go.
I just finished tying up a passel of yarn balls.