double checking regs

R
rainman
Just to be sure: fishing out of Chinook Landing tomorrow, the limit is 2 steelhead OR 2 chinook OR 3 in aggregate ??
I C&R wild fish, regardless of the regs.

T
Troutier Bassier
Be sure to also check the Reg Changes on OFDWs home Page.

R
rainman
I will, thanks.

B
bweb
COLUMBIA RIVER MAINSTEM, I-5 Bridge upstream to Bonneville Dam.

August 1 – December 31:

•Open for retention of adult and jack (≤24”) Chinook (fin-clipped or not), adipose fin-clipped steelhead, and adipose fin-clipped coho.
The combined daily bag limit is two adults (only one of which may be a Chinook) and five jacks.

Looks like you only get 1 Chinook. By how the fishing was today, you won't have to worry about it. 8 boats in my line and no fish from 7 am - 1:30 pm.

F
FishFinger
that is right, all Chinook can be kept.. Remember not all unclipped Chinook are "native". Indian hatcheries don't fin clip the fish they release.

R
rainman
I surfed all over that darn site...different pages say different things. Rather confusing I'd say.

B
buddah426
i dont mean to hijack here but am i correct that herman creek below the rr bridge closed the 15th? i hate the synopsis it makes me wish i'd become a lawer sometimes :rolleyes:

H
here2fish
buddah426 said:
i dont mean to hijack here but am i correct that herman creek below the rr bridge closed the 15th? i hate the synopsis it makes me wish i'd become a lawer sometimes :rolleyes:

correct