Double bass bite

N
nwkiller
caught some trout at my friends lake, they werent biting much so i decided to try for some bass, water was murky but you could defenetly tell where the bass were hiding.....pulled some crankbaits with no provaile. tossed they old trusty rubber worm and half ounce jig head. tossed it....jig, jig...wham got this nice girl on,
bass2.jpg
released her after the picture, then tossed in hoping she was near a mate....jig, jig...wham got the smaller one (male) on...couple raging head shakes he spit it, but got to see him, called it a day after that.....went home stoked

p.s. sorry bout all the quick new threads but my laptop power cord quit on me and i had to get another, couldnt post.... enjoy

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice! So you have a friend that owns a lake?

N
nwkiller
yeah chateau lorane winery, they have a lake, its more of a family friend, private though, if you go wine tasting there the deck over looks the lake, and they do weddings there, fortunatly i get to play around on the property

T
Thuggin4Life
how much do they charge for weddings? thats cool i know were thats at. cool that you got the ins to fish out there. need to get them to feed the fish steriods for a few years.

N
nwkiller
yeah, i wish they worked harder on the lake, if it was mine........... oh lets not go there...lol, $3200 with food and stuff, check chateaulorane.com

T
TTFishon
Nice and pretty bass! That's cool to have a private lake to fish.

R
radiation
I'm jealous. Nice bass.