Dog days of summer

fishtales
The wife made it official. We are getting rid of our dog. I am checking here and with friends before going to meet with the humane Society . We got the dog from the Portland Humane society when she was 8 or 9 months old and was told she was full grown. She doubled in size and is too big for us.

* 3 years old
*fixed
*micro chipped
*husky/Border collie mix
* Color pattern is black in white with shades of brown. Short haired

She would probably do better with older kids. She is a very active and really needs more room to run around.

Last edited:
joesnuffy
that's too bad. you have a photo or 2?

fishtales
Thanks, it has been a tough decision but making the call to set up the meeting with the humane society was the worst of it. As far as pictures go yeah I will get them on here this evening.

Sasquatch
I'd take her if I didn't already have two dogs. sorry for the loss.

fishtales
140.png

139.png

Last edited:
lilsalmon
awwww she is sooo cute....I already have a dog and a cat...sorry...you will find her a good home, I am sure.

Noahk
How much does she weigh?

TTFishon
Too bad man. That's a good looking dog. :(

sherman
Look at those sad eyes. She knows whats comming. How could you part with that? I'd give up my 1st born before I would part with my dog. Well maybe not JK. Hope you find her a good home.

fishtales
She is about 90lbs. If our situation wasn’t what it is we would keep her. She is a good dog.

fishtales
joesnuffy said:
that's too bad. you have a photo or 2?

Bunches of pictures. I can post more if requested. Its just too bad we are sending her away.

fishtales
After checking with friends and family we found a good home for our dog. Finally dropped her off today. thanks,.

Top Bottom