Does this place sell quality flies or not?

S
saltwater143
Hope I'm not out of line by asking about other websites on here but I've been eyeballing flydealflies.com lately and they have wonderful prices. Just wondering if any of you have ordered from them and if they flies are at all comparable to other websites or local stores?

S
saltwater143
Just another note that I am planning on purchasing a order from streamlineflies which is local but for any that I can not get there I was looking here.

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
I can't speak for flydealflies - but I have ordered from Streamflies, and will be ordering from them again a few times this year. I just got an email from streamflies the other day, indicating they've expanded their pattern selection - which I've got to go browse. My order from them was processed quickly - I think I had the flies within 4 days of ordering them. I think you can also submit a pattern request to streamflies, so if he doesn't have it, he can try to get it.

S
saltwater143
I just bought over 100 flies from streamflies i think I will hold off on the other one for now thx for your response

F
fredaevans
I can't speak to that particular 'e-tailer' but I've purchased from HillsDiscountFlies for years. Never-ever so much as a 'bump in the road.'

Fred

brandon4455
brandon4455
streamflies is awesome! i just wish they had more bass flies and a few steelhead patterns.

F
flyguy
High Five!

High Five!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I started Streamflies.com back in Feb and I hope to keep expanding my product offerings. I try to add about 20-30 new patterns every two weeks. Always looking for feedback as well!

Cheers,
Philip from Stream Flies

M
Markcanby
Hey thanks for the like Trekker he has some of teh flies I have been looking for.

F
flytrekker1007
Ya man, not a problem.