does anybody know when walling pond is getting stocked next

F
fisher20
dose anybody know when walling pond is getting stocked next

M
mrlindeman
Next week. The bite is slow out there though. We tried everything a couple days ago and skunked big time. You can find lots of info here.

Good luck out there. Remember to post pics if you catch some trout!! Welcome to the forums. :)

troutdude
troutdude
Or, you can just go to the ODFW site, and look up the stocking schedules. It's right there online for you.

D
Drew9870
You have a way better chance at Wirth, I'll be there Sunday and probaby often next week, seems way harder to locate the fish at Walling, I've fished it (and Wirth) for about 9 years now.

S
Sgrunig90
Wailing is off McGilcrest right? Wirth is behind Wal-Mart? Correct?

If I am correct then my stories below are correct w/ locations... :)

Personally - Only time I caught fish from Wailing, was after ODFW stocked it right in front of me. . .

Wirth - Nothing. I've only fished for Cats there, no luck. I have fished the back pond if you follow the river, caught some nice Bass and Bluegill, but I would only go back there if you're experienced. It is a mess and little room to cast.

Thanks!

-Stephen

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to the place, that is a tad OFF center.

Yes, you're directions seem accurate. Wirth has been stocked w/ trout several times recently. It's probably worth <pun intended> going there; if you want to try for the trout. I would be surprised if there are no cats, so keep trying.

B
BigShayne
Just overheard a converstation in the coffee shop that it got stocked this morning.

S
Sgrunig90
Wirth? Decisions, Wirth or St. Louis for some Brood trout . . .

Any suggestions if I got to Wirth?

-Stephen