Dodge Park and CC

I
it ain't called catchin'
If anyone's thinking about heading to the Sandy, I was up there at midday. Take some cookies with you to Dodge Park to have with the chocolate milk you'll find there.

Pulled in at CC, which I normally avoid (but I'm desperate to sink a hook into a fishes mouth, so I gave in), and didn't even make it down. Ran into some fellas walkin' out who'd been there all morning. River is dark brown, high, said some guys were crossing to the island, but it's touch and go and NO ONE had caught fish that they knew of. Saved me the long haul, so I left and went back to EC.

should lower and clear up pretty soon and then the fun will begin!

have a good 'un

A
alm21
Thanks for the report. Thinking about hitting the Sandy Friday.

I
it ain't called catchin'
No worries Alm21, was thinking about heading back up Thursday or Friday myself, hopin' conditions are right. Good luck to you!

A
alm21
it ain't called catchin' said:
No worries Alm21, was thinking about heading back up Thursday or Friday myself, hopin' conditions are right. Good luck to you!

Sounds like BigDog may be heading out there today. I will be watching for his report. I may hit it for a couple hours Thur morning to check it out before committing my Friday to it. With the rain letting up a bit, I wish I could go out there today!

B
bigdog
alm21 said:
Sounds like BigDog may be heading out there today. I will be watching for his report. I may hit it for a couple hours Thur morning to check it out before committing my Friday to it. With the rain letting up a bit, I wish I could go out there today!

Just don't bother not worth going out unless you just want to be out in nature.

F
Fishtopher
bigdog said:
Just don't bother not worth going out unless you just want to be out in nature.

just gotta work for em. . ..

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
just gotta work for em. . ..

Yeah you do but not in the dodge park area can't work for what isn't there. I could be wrong but where I fished for the day not one roll not one bump not one hit not one anything and that was for everyone that I saw out today.

Last edited: