Do you want to catch 30+ bass really easy here's what you do

T
the salmon kid
if you want to have a great time bass fishing all day up at agate lake here is what you do ,., first start off by getting a bag of 4 inch water Mellon seed lizards or 6in will work too ,, and a pack of bass hooks with some bullet slide weights and rig them up with the California rig ,., then the fun begins,., from the bank you will see a wall of reeds that will pretty much go all around the lake and most people will try to stay away from them.,. but don't ,., that is where they are at.,,.rig you lizard weedless and cast it about 1ft past the weeds and very slowly jig the lizard up and down through the mass of reeds,., every time you pull up lift your rod tip up and tighten your line slightly ,.,.to feel the bass pick it up ,.,when you feel the slightest movement "instantly" slacken you line and let the bass take it ,., then watch you line ,., when it starts to move set the hook hard you will get the bass every time :D

i ve went up 6 times so far and every time ive been pulling out 30+ nice bass

if you have any questions please feel free to ask

H
Hawk
That's Awesome Bro...:D:D:D :cool::cool:

Have you seen any crawdads in any waters you've been fishin', anyone?

E
eat, sleep, fish
So you're the one taking all my lizard fish. :D I've mostly been crappie fishing, but have picked up a couple nice bass the last few times out on the lizards.

Hawk said:
That's Awesome Bro...:D:D:D :cool::cool:

Have you seen any crawdads in any waters you've been fishin', anyone?

There's crawdads out there, but not too many.

S
SwimbaitBassin
What is a "California" rig?

C
colbypearson
SwimbaitBassin said:
What is a "California" rig?

probubly carolina rig typo

T
the salmon kid
yes there are crawdads out there and they are a major food source for the bass but I've tried using crawdad crank-baits and plugs with no results
and yes i meant the Carolina rig,. my computer automatically does spell check and changed it for me
have you had any luck out at agate lately Colby

N
nwkiller
great post! thanks for the info

T
the salmon kid
no prob man just trying to help
every one have a good time

Reactions: troutmaster101
C
colbypearson
the salmon kid said:
yes there are crawdads out there and they are a major food source for the bass but I've tried using crawdad crank-baits and plugs with no results
and yes i meant the Carolina rig,. my computer automatically does spell check and changed it for me
have you had any luck out at agate lately Colby

na i dont fish agate much its to small for me to go for the day its good but it bores me quite often lol theres biggins in there.

C
colbypearson
what is the water clarity?

E
eat, sleep, fish
colbypearson said:
what is the water clarity?

Around 2-3ft in most areas. Some areas have less though.

T
tengu
The kids I fished the weeds today and did okay, it was slow for a bit and there was a good 30-45 minutes of fish after fish.

D
devhow
the salmon kid said:
if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Is fishing for bass better in the morning or in the evening? I have been out to Agate a couple of time over the last week early in the morning...right when the sun is coming up...but haven't had a single bite. Fished from the shore. Used swim bait, spinner bait, watermelon worms with 3/8" bullet head slide weight. Had no luck, no bites. Someone told me a couple of days ago that he has never heard of fishing for bass in the morning. Is this my problem?

Anyone out there mind if I come watch you fish for a while one day? I'm just not getting this bass fishing stuff1

N
ninja2010
water temp is your clue... some fish are lethargic until the water warms up. depending on location and time of year, if the body of water cools down a lot overnight, then fishing first thing in the morning might not be too good.

Reactions: troutmaster101
A
area51
Glad to hear about that. Thanks for sharing those information!

S
steelhead_slayer
30+ that sounds fun. whats the average size?

A
agapeliving
Thanks for sharing info Salmon Kid! It's nice to see people helping other people. That's why I like this Forum community.