Dirty water buck

D
daehleets
High and dirty but wiggled one out of the river with a "River Wiggler".

PICT0436.jpg

B
BobbiDollPDX
Dude if you started selling that stuff in smaller quantities, I would prolly order some.

Reactions: GraphiteZen
F
FluffyFisherman
BobbiDollPDX said:
Dude if you started selling that stuff in smaller quantities, I would prolly order some.

x2

D
daehleets
Thanx for the input. gunna work on that!. Waters looking little better this mornin, going to try a little more high water fishing this evening.

S
Santiam338
Wonder how those would work for summers behind a diver??

D
daehleets
should work like a champ. because of the durabilty should be able to pull it behind a plug all day. have nailed the blue back last summer with that setup but was using the "Jig tipper", same thing just smaller version. so ya think your on to somthing. bet the summer runners would smack that thing.

B
BobbiDollPDX
daehleets said:
Thanx for the input. gunna work on that!. Waters looking little better this mornin, going to try a little more high water fishing this evening.

If you whipped up a package of, say half of your smallest order and honored the free shipping to first time customers, I would order today. I bet that is keeping a lot of people from ordering. No one buys something they have never tried in that large of a quanitity unless someone they know and trust absolutely swears by it.

D
daehleets
BobbiDollPDX said:
If you whipped up a package of, say half of your smallest order and honored the free shipping to first time customers, I would order today. I bet that is keeping a lot of people from ordering. No one buys something they have never tried in that large of a quanitity unless someone they know and trust absolutely swears by it.
Thanxs for the helpfull input BobbiDollpdx. the net has been down for a few days in my area so havent had time to work on the website. will have new quanitys and prices up shortly. Thanks again, Jake