Directions to the valley and the hatchery holes

M
meluvtrout
Anyone care to share? Please?

Y
youngbuck307
i would think you could google it and so you have directions from your house all the way there... and once you get to the last road go down it you will see a bunch of cars parked on the left park there and walk down what looks like a driveway (it is) after maybe 100yrds or more your going to come to a Y and go right. the trails will lead you down to the holes. good luck out there its WAY low crap thing was higher when i was fishing coho. But i fished today from the deadline down to what i call cliff hole seen one downstreamer (or way late ho) and one darker hen taken and that was it.... should of been there about 2 weeks ago i think

M
meluvtrout
youngbuck307 said:
i would think you could google it and so you have directions from your house all the way there... and once you get to the last road go down it you will see a bunch of cars parked on the left park there and walk down what looks like a driveway (it is) after maybe 100yrds or more your going to come to a Y and go right. the trails will lead you down to the holes. good luck out there its WAY low crap thing was higher when i was fishing coho. But i fished today from the deadline down to what i call cliff hole seen one downstreamer (or way late ho) and one darker hen taken and that was it.... should of been there about 2 weeks ago i think

thanks YB...Yup, google, That's what I did last time, and I got a little lost ;)

For the past 3 weeks, I've fished the lower EC from 1 o'clock rock below the ladder, down past the car wreck hole all the way down to the rapids. Hooked 3 and and CR'ed 1 bow, but nothing else... That's why I wanted to go further up, but have no idea where the hatchery hole begins and where it ends. You know it's also kindda hard to see where you're going, when you're there 5 am in the morning...
Alan was going to show me the one that's about a 20 minute walk, but I guess he's busy getting his license these days...

Y
youngbuck307
I know my way around up there if you need some one to show you around send me a pm all I will need is a ride up there and back because my car is down for maybe anouther week (getting taxes back so ill put a motor in it thinking 327, all i have to do then is chang my name to youngbuck327 lol) its really slow up there right now though so if i were you i would give it a lil bit unless you got nothing better to do or go, but i would hit upper sandy befor EC right now... trust me it was way low and clear.. there isn't much in there today. meet up with 3 Elmer Fuddholes that fish the river all the time :lol:;):D jk guys! and they had to fish hard to get one fish today and they know that place well!

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Troutier Bassier
Oh boy, The first time I went there.... What a mess. Took 4 hours instead or 45mins to get there.... Took a lot of hiking to find land on the creek where you can fish....

Y
youngbuck307
had to tell 2 people just where to walk down at today alone... just dont seem right when your there..... seen one guy park up top then start to walk down the main road all the way to the hatch. witch i didn't get if your going to walk down there wouldnt you park right there lol....

F
Flymstr
Low and clear

Low and clear

youngbuck307 said:
had to tell 2 people just where to walk down at today alone... just dont seem right when your there..... seen one guy park up top then start to walk down the main road all the way to the hatch. witch i didn't get if your going to walk down there wouldnt you park right there lol....

I will be there tomorrow. let's see what i get. I think I can get into at least 6 fish, but you never know. Hope for the best. i will post pics on my web site.
FLymstr;:cool:

M
metalfisher76
youngbuck307 said:
I know my way around up there if you need some one to show you around send me a pm all I will need is a ride up there and back because my car is down for maybe anouther week (getting taxes back so ill put a motor in it thinking 327, all i have to do then is chang my name to youngbuck327 lol) its really slow up there right now though so if i were you i would give it a lil bit unless you got nothing better to do or go, but i would hit upper sandy befor EC right now... trust me it was way low and clear.. there isn't much in there today. meet up with 3 ass holes that fish the river all the time :lol:;):D jk guys! and they had to fish hard to get one fish today and they know that place well!

jerk:lol:
It is very slow going. But we actually managed 2. My brother had a little buck in his back pack he must not have been braggin `bout:)
1292010013.jpg1292010024.jpg
1 nice hen was taken by a guy, but mostly pretty beat up fish. My hen had already dropped ALL of her eggs:shock:and she was hatchery.

Y
youngbuck307
Flymstr said:
I will be there tomorrow. let's see what i get. I think I can get into at least 6 fish, but you never know. Hope for the best. i will post pics on my web site.
FLymstr;:cool:

yea yea yea your the best we all know :rolleyes: can't wait to have some 6 fish days.... i know what im doing out there just need to work a few things out and maybe i could get into a few more here and there

F
Flymstr
Ok

Ok

youngbuck307 said:
yea yea yea your the best we all know :rolleyes: can't wait to have some 6 fish days.... i know what im doing out there just need to work a few things out and maybe i could get into a few more here and there

I really was not braggin' just what I was thinking I could get. I was unable to go, do to laziness. :confused:Oh well, good for the fish!!!! I will be there tomorrow for sure though. See ya all out there. Remember if you need a ride(Young) let me know.

Flymstr;:cool:

Y
youngbuck307
dude wasn't saying you were tryin to brag i was just shooting you ****...see i do the same thing count my fish befor there on the hook lol. and I can't make it out tomorrow sunday are girlfriend days.... well i get to fish all week because i dont work. so on her days of if she dont have plans to go out and something with her girls or i can't join in on. Then I better be at home or my ass is grass and she is the lawnmower! lol

S
SeaRay
Then I better be at home or my ass is grass and she is the lawnmower! lol
Ya women are funny that way,go figure