Did ya know?

B

beaverfan

So I was bored so I thought I'd start a thread with random odd facts. So to start it OFF.

Did ya know that in Oregon it is a crime to obstruct in the taking of wildlife?

F

fishindude

Did you know that Butte Falls is the only town in Oregon completely surrounded by a fence ?:cool:

L

lilsalmon

It is against the law in Myrtle Creek to box with a kangaroo.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Didya know in Oregon it is not against the law to be naked in public unless you intend to become aroused or arouse the party you are exposing yourself to?

T

Troutier Bassier

Did you know Multnomah Falls is the second highest waterfall in the county

M

mgdguy

Didya know in Oregon it is not against the law to be naked in public unless you intend to become aroused or arouse the party you are exposing yourself to?

You are going to get a LOT more fishing friend requests with posts like that Bobbi :lol:

T

todd_brooks

I don't know if this is true but as it came from Osmosis I tend to believe it. Oregon law says land owners have the right to shot you if you've crossed beyond three No Trespassing signs.

H

halibuthitman

I don't know if this is true but as it came from Osmosis I tend to believe it. Oregon law says land owners have the right to shot you if you've crossed beyond three No Trespassing signs.
not true- You may not use lethal force to defend property...

M

mgdguy

Only if you drag them in the house afterward

troutdude

troutdude

It is true, that land does NOT have to marked w/ no tresspassing signs. If you are on private land w/out permission, then you ARE tresspassing and are subject to arrest. Period.

So, being shot at by going beyond several signs wouldn't surprise me.

troutdude

troutdude

Whoops. Got sidetracked.

Did you know that Oregon has the shortest river in the world? It's the "D" River, which flow 120' out of Devil's Lake and into the Pacific. It's a high tide measurement.

B

beaverfan

Did you know that recycling just one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a tv set for 3 hours?

B

beaverfan

Did you know that fingernails grow nearly four times faster than toenails?

Top Bottom