Dick's sporting goods!!!

W
waco
i went to check the new store on portland by 82nd av and Jhonson Creek and they have a lot of stuff besides a 20% off on fishing supplyes!!!

F
fishingfreak
Nice man! Thx for the info!

H
halibuthitman
and that will be the last time you get a deal at Dicks... actually isn't it funny how its named Dick...s sporting goods, they were reasonable and cool when they had to compete with Joes... but now just another clown show.. go to Bobs in longview.. you won't regret it.

F
fishingfreak
halibuthitman said:
and that will be the last time you get a deal at Dicks... actually isn't it funny how its named Dick...s sporting goods, they were reasonable and cool when they had to compete with Joes... but now just another clown show.. go to Bobs in longview.. you won't regret it.

Thats the only time I shop at Dicks is when they have Grand opening sale.:lol: Normally they are atleast 5 to 10% more than any other store.

O
OnTheFly
I think Dick's is into fashion not fish'in. Their fly fishing supplies consisted of one small rack with nothing of quality to buy. just my observation.

Last edited:
W
waco
and... you guys can use the $10 off coupon when you buy $50 that comes in the ODFW book regulations!!!

H
Herefishyfishy
I live right by Washington square so I pop into the Dick's there every once in a while ONLY to check the clearance racks. I have found some pretty kick a** deals but ONLY on the clearance racks other than that I don't buy anything there. I have to say though it seems like everytime I go to Fishermans the prices are higher than the last time and if it keeps up they are going to make Dick's look like a discount store! I went last weekend to buy some rollmop and they wanted over $7! I went to Bi-Mart and got it for less than $6.

W
waco
blue fox are $2.75

J
JeannaJigs
The description on my bank statement for a debit purchase there says it all: "dicks sports apparel"

Their fishing department sucks.

Looking forward to cabelas opening down here next summer

C
ChezJfrey
JeannaJigs said:
The description on my bank statement for a debit purchase there says it all: "dicks sports apparel"

Their fishing department sucks.

Looking forward to cabelas opening down here next summer

Because as we all know, above all else, it's important to look stylish while fishing...LOL!