Diawa combos sale at Bimart

D
dinghy
bought a shock rod and 1500-3B reel combo for $15. seem like nice outfit for the money. doesn't come spooled with line. can hardly wait to use with kastmaster.larger sizes also on sale.

T
the_intimidator03
I like mine for the most part. my only issue is the joint seems to slip down further than it should.

D
dinghy
broke it in good-several stockers fell to powerbait and kastmaster. 1 small bass at the dam also caught and released on green kastmaster. I'm very satisfied with the reel proformance.

M
Michael
I have the same thing. I think for the money you can't go wrong. My only problem is sometimes the bail won't close when the lure land and I start reeling. It means I have to manually reach over by hand and do it. but now I just do it, out of habit and I don't even notice it.

How can you go wrong with that price?

T
the_intimidator03
michael, flipping the bail down by hand is a very good habit to HAVE. less wear and tear on the reel ;-) just thought id let ya know

M
Michael
the_intimidator03 said:
michael, flipping the bail down by hand is a very good habit to HAVE. less wear and tear on the reel ;-) just thought id let ya know

Good to know. Cause now I do it with all my rods out of habit from the one.

D
dinghy
thats how I do it too. I have mine rigged for bottom fishing at hagg lake right now and have caught more on it than my other pole.those 12 inchers feel like monsters when they really fight hard.I have seen a couple other guys at hagg with them and they really like them.