Diamond Lake

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
If things work out I will be at Diamond on the 8th of June in my Duckworth. I know of no better way of celebrating my 74th birthday. I was up there on the 27th and got to see people I had not seen in a while and got to meet Steve's daughter. It was a very enjoyable day and I am looking forward to the 8th. When I used to fish up there a lot they would not even take my breakfast order, they just brought it to me. They would take my guests order but not mine, now that is service. I know I had my boat up for sale and I am very glad it did not go. I bought my first boat in about March of 82 for $20. A little tri hull 10 ft Columbia, It took me a few years to get my 2012 Duckworth, I am just short one fisher in my boat but she is still there in spirit. If you happen to see me say hi. I started fishing Diamond when Hwy 138, the road from Roseburg was still gravel ehh that was back about 54 or 55, ya I was just a little guy then.

Reactions: troutdude
Diehard
Diehard
Thanks for sharing glad your able to get out there and enjoy the lake I've always wanted to fish that lake never enough time to fit everything in good luck and tight lines

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Checked with my fishing partner, doubt if I will make it..

• Wow
Reactions: troutdude
D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Yep I will be there. We will celebrate two Birthdays, my 74th and my fishing partners 76th.

Reactions: Diehard
D
Diamond Lake Charlie
Yesterday I went with a friend to Diamond to celebrate my 74th and his 77th. WE fished hard but only got one.
The lake was clear, and calm and loaded with bugs. I heard others did well and I knew of one guy who was fishing from shore that had four nice fish. We did do one thing and that was have a great day. The gentleman that was with me was in a similar situation as I was and we both needed to get out and relax and we did.

Reactions: DOKF and Admin