diamond lake videos

T
the salmon kid
i have recently got back from diamond lake and have made a couple videos in a 2 part series please check it out we went up Saturday and fished for a couple hours and ended up limiting out on green power bait in 25ft of water, please subscribe and comment on the videos that would be greatly appreciated http://www.youtube.com/user/cTFM17

Last edited:
M
michigan_transplant
those smiley faces at the end are making it a broken link. when you click on it you have to adjust it on your address bar. good videos and great fish though.

T
the salmon kid
thanks man it is fixed now

P
Phil_Bud
Whered you catch that one?Its tough in current like that.

T
the salmon kid
which one??

M
Mad dog
Phil_Bud said:
Whered you catch that one?Its tough in current like that.

That's the hatchery hole on the Rogue, the part of the hole they were fishing is known as the wall, it's within about 30-40 ft from where the fish swim into the fish trap. Crazy place to fish!!!! I've seen over 200 people lined up along there when the fishing is good!

T
the salmon kid
yup thats the hatchery hole where combat fishing takes place and where almost every one is catching fish ,.the one in the video is 1 of 4 fish caught that day but,. i bought dollar store batteries so the batteries went dead 3 where about 20-25 pounds and i didn't get a chance to get them on video. and the one i got went back in to the river