Diamond Lake the weekend of June 18th-20th???

W
windburnt
So, my mom from Wisconsin is coming here to visit that weekend and we are thinking of visiting Crater Lake Friday morning, then heading to Diamond Lake bout noonish and staying over night and maybe leaving saturday night. I was wondering if anybody else was gonna be out there from the forum or would like to meet up and slay some feesh.

D
dude young
Wife-tastic and I are planning a similar thing, but not sure of the date yet. Looked at the Crater Lake Web cam and it seems as though it'll be snowed in for a while longer. We plan on hiking part of the rim trail, then maybe heading to Diamond/Crescent/Odell to hunt Lakers. Let me know how it goes...

L
Left Bank
That's right around the time that I'm looking to get back up there but I haven't made any firm plans yet. Hopefully for you the rain they had up there this week at Crater Lake and warm weather will help clear some snow so you can access it via the north rim. Otherwise it's about 50 miles from the south rim around to diamond lake.

W
windburnt
so, im still planning on being there friday around noon, and leaving saturday evening sometime. Anybody make or change there plans to be there? It will be my first time there and my mom from wisconsin will be with me...i need to represent..hehehe Hey Stealhead stalkers, can i possible hook up with one of u to get some of those jig/flys before i leave friday?

S
steelhead_stalkers
I can get you a few possibly. I am also leaving town on Friday. Let me know how many you want and I can tie some up. I would suggest a few of each the chartreuse and the black. Let me know.

W
windburnt
pm sent. waiting for call. :cool: