Diamond Lake report 15th/16th

T
TTFishon
Yeah, not much time left. Halloween weekend would be a bad weekend for me too. It's at least a 3 hour drive and I'm into a day trip. We'd have to leave early in the morning, fish 'til we got our fill, and then drive home.

T
the_intimidator03
FP I did do a day trip to diamond lake, Made for a long day but fishings worth it. I am updating the main post now to get the pictures up that i took. Mostly Scenery one of TT and one of his release's Like I told OTF about taking a pontoon out... id suggest launching at southshore boat ramp. its a 5 dollar fee to park there and use the facilities. the NW pass should work there but i can't confirm that. There are fish cleaning stations at the resort and at southshore. I have used both TT and I used the one at the resort which is nicer. I did get a couple hits on a gold beadhead hares ear nymph, caught a couple on a green crystal wooly bugger with gold beadhead.. but we spent most of the time trolling and finding active fish. Time to update

T
the_intimidator03
[/QUOTE] And I say crappy because I don't like pay camping. Oh and since I'm on the subject of camping I drank 10 beers in a couple of hours and managed to make it to my tent on a couple of nice, soft, and thick foam pads.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Least someone made it to their original sleeping destination

T
TTFishon
I'm glad at least one of us took some good pics. lol

T
the_intimidator03
TT... i think i need a non fishing partner next time i go up JUST for picture taking LOL

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish. Guess you guys had a blast!

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish. Guess you guys had a blast!

You know when you're trolling around Lookout or Fall Creek and you're catching a bunch of land locked chinook. Well that's how good the fishing was only they were trout in the 10 to 19 inch range with most of them being in the 15 to 19 inch range. It was unbelievable!

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow!

T
TTFishon
It was crazy! The water's fairly shallow and we spotted fish everywhere we went.

T
the_intimidator03
Andy I do thing you outta go up there one of these days...

T
Throbbit _Shane
Im heading up tomorrow. and maybe once or twice during the weekend. snow ball fight anyone?

H
Hawk
Good fishin' & drive Safely Bro.
I heard there may be some slick spots over that way.

:D:D

T
TTFishon
Good luck man!