Depressed

J
JeannaJigs
The sun is shining, the river's dropping, and I haven't fished in 4 weeks.

I need a fix.

M
Moe
Me too!! This saturday will mark the 4th week without going fishing! I WILL go out to the sandy on sunday and I WILL CATCH SOMETHING!!

J
JeannaJigs
I'm goin' to San Diego Friday, and Sea World is looking tempting.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oh nooooo!

Oh nooooo!

WHAT!??? :shock: I feel your pain...the cold sweats,the dry mouth,the shaking hands,the longing and yearning....you just have to know those slimy,wily steelheads are laughing at all of us that haven't been out.:confused: I went out on the back deck and the waterfall nearly drove me nuts! I'm sorry you guys are going through the same withdrawals I am. So sad...:( ;)

A
Anyfishisfine
JeannaJigs said:

That's a good plan. You will need gear that won't attract too much attention though....

[youtube]6Fh_YwAnv7w[/youtube]

O
OnTheFly
They've got some great all day and 1/2 day ocean charters out of San Diego. Look it up and see what's in. Be nice to to have bragging rights when you show OFF that 50lb tuna!

J
JeannaJigs
Anyfishisfine said:
That's a good plan. You will need gear that won't attract too much attention though....

[youtube]6Fh_YwAnv7w[/youtube]

Lmao I'm tempted

J
JeannaJigs
Raincatcher said:
WHAT!??? :shock: I feel your pain...the cold sweats,the dry mouth,the shaking hands,the longing and yearning....you just have to know those slimy,wily steelheads are laughing at all of us that haven't been out.:confused: I went out on the back deck and the waterfall nearly drove me nuts! I'm sorry you guys are going through the same withdrawals I am. So sad...:( ;)

It's terrible!! I've been busy with my ma and work and then it decided to rain 20 feet the day before I had an oppurtunity to go out, and then there was that Easter thing...but as soon as I get back...Look out fish.

J
JeannaJigs
I was going to ask if anyone knew of any fishiing oppurtunities down there (besides the sea world temptation), and that would be a BLAST. We'll see though... I'm going down there to pick up my brother when he takes leave. His carrier comes in on Monday, and something tells me that after 5 months, he's not gonna want to spend anymore time on the ocean lol. BUT..maybe I can do some convincing.

M
Mike123
I'm actually burnt a little from today! :D Soon I will have my fisherman tan goin on again! Can't wait! I love this time of year!

JJ.. keep working on making those jigs. I'm gonna need 'em. hahahaha ;)

F
frodog
I have hear san diego bay is a world class bass fisherie take some gear and find out.

troutdude
troutdude
JeannaJigs said:

Hope you have a big pocket book, and can afford the fine for a Killer Whale. LOL!

troutdude
troutdude
anyfishisfine said:
that's a good plan. You will need gear that won't attract too much attention though....

[youtube]6fh_ywanv7w[/youtube]

rotfl!!! Way too funny!!!

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
I'm actually burnt a little from today! :D Soon I will have my fisherman tan goin on again! Can't wait! I love this time of year!

JJ.. keep working on making those jigs. I'm gonna need 'em. hahahaha ;)

You suck, a lot.

I tied up more of those jigs, but since you've got a burn, and you might be at risk for skin cancer, I'm not sure I should send them to you, 'cause then I'd be contributing to your mortality you see...lol.

J
JeannaJigs
troutdude said:
Hope you have a big pocket book, and can afford the fine for a Killer Whale. LOL!

Pfff I don't want to poach shamu, I might get eaten! Don't they have like baraccuda tanks or something? lol

E
eggs
make sure to ask what type of cudda your hunting.. only 2 types can be eaten, the others are poison!!

-- rod in hand "excuse me...?? are these cuddas eatable?? ohh they are?? ok thanks!!"
-- cast

J
JeannaJigs
eggs said:
make sure to ask what type of cudda your hunting.. only 2 types can be eaten, the others are poison!!

-- rod in hand "excuse me...?? are these cuddas eatable?? ohh they are?? ok thanks!!"
-- cast

:lol:

Top Bottom