Definitely hooked! But a little help needed!

N
Newgirl70
image.jpgCaught my very first steelhead a bit ago, on a guided trip (Thanks Tanner!)and definitely hooked!!

Dying to do more! I am fishing from banks- nothing yet!
I have an old high school girlfriend coming down from Canada for a visit in the next couple of weeks and want to take her fishing with me- really want to catch something! Anyone willing to share a good spot or two?? Secret safe with me :) send me a message if you don't want to share with the rest of the fishing world!! Appreciate any help!! I am in Salem area , but will travel a couple hours if needed for good fishing.

Thanks! And wish me luck!

N
Newgirl70
Holy Cow!! Thank you so much!! That ought to keep me busy for awhile :) Do you have any favorites?

F
Fishpdx
Raincatcher said:
Good for you! Check out this map for way too much info: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...=0&z=11&ie=UTF8&mid=zeTKTi9LTH_E.k1ih3ZAi5sOM

**** Be sure to click on the 3 white dots on the red bar and prepare for overload! ****

Lol I fished Hobo Jungle last year and caught a 30 pound carp . It was a crazy fish, used 8 pound line . But I don't like that place because it a far walk and a lot of hobo's like it's a hobo paradise or something. Weird and Dangerous. But nice map looks good. I'm going to try Kellogg creek /Johnson creek mouth and Willamette park this summer.

P
pinstriper
N
Newgirl70
Picked that one up already last week ! Thank you!!

B
BaldTexan
Nice fishy. Not too many folks could pose a fresh caught steelie with only one hand![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk