Deer poacher

N
Native
Was at work to day day and discovered something very disappointing on the side of the road a wasted deer. All of the meat was there the cape just not the horns. It was fresh blood still on the ground. That is a sad thing just taking the antlers not any of the meat what a waste. I hope that karma comes back to get this person.

M
Mad dog
Native said:
Was at work to day day and discovered something very disappointing on the side of the road a wasted deer. All of the meat was there the cape just not the horns. It was fresh blood still on the ground. That is a sad thing just taking the antlers not any of the meat what a waste. I hope that karma comes back to get this person.

Side of the road??? :think: How do you know it wasn't roadkill? :think:

N
Native
It was all cut up with all the front and rear quaters still frozen on the ground ribs gone but it was all caped out.

K
Kevinb5688
Native said:
It was all cut up with all the front and rear quaters still frozen on the ground ribs gone but it was all caped out.
Not a very smart hunter to take the ribs and leave the sholders and hind quarters. Lol

F
Fish a holic
Do antlers taste good? Why kill it, if you don't like to eat it!!:mad:

M
mastercaster
Fish a holic said:
Do antlers taste good? Why kill it, if you don't like to eat it!!:mad:

The 2 things my gramps always taught us were there is no reason to kill something if its not going to be eaten and never ever pull a gun out on someone unless you have full intentions of using it . I have found this to be good advice through out my life I teach my kids the same . Besides what kind of idiot takes the ribcage and leaves the quarters no meat to speak of on the ribcage of a deer stupid . MC

N
nwkiller
being from the country....i have seen deer splayed open on the road that look like someone skinned them but it is acually road kill....this may not be the case but ive seen some crazy looking roadkill